47. The Whole Truth!

Hello!

Read my new story ME & HIM yet?

And the much awaited chapter is here!

.*.*.*.

"What does Vidushi has to do with all this? " I asked frowning.

"She has everything to do with this. " His words caused my frown to deepen.

"And what does this exactly means? Be more clear. " I asked with raising heart beat.

"When I got to know about King's revenge plan, I decided to keep you with Aryan and Vidushi, since I trusted them the most with you. "He told me.

"But then, why did you keep me with Mohini?" I asked and he held my hand.

"Because when I called Aryan and Vidushi for discussing the plan, I was met with a shock. " My heart beat was raising every second.

"Randhir, just tell me already. " I whined in annoyance and he looked down.

"I called them and told them that I wanted to protect you and I'll need their help in that. They agreed on coming to meet me but two hours later I got a video call from Aryan. On receiving it, I saw Vidushi talking on phone with someone.

She was talking to King, and telling him that I have a plan." I left his hand and my eyes widened.

"Rubbish. " I got up from bed and he sat up.

"You wanted to know the truth, didn't you? Now why ain't you believing it? " He asked and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Can you even hear yourself? What are you saying huh? Why on earth will Vidushi tell him? And how dare you blame her like that? " I yelled angrily and he narrowed his eyes.

"First of all, Sanyukta Shekhawat lower your tone. Secondly, if you don't believe me, ask your brother and thirdly, weren't you keen on knowing everything? Even after my several warning, you were persistent, now you'll have to listen. " He said in a firm tone with cold eyes.

"But why would Vidushi tell him? " I asked in frustration. I was already about to cry. She cannot.

"This is exactly what I thought but didn't speak. I waited for them to come and then, Aryan and I confronted her about it. " He said and I saw a little.

"And it turned out to be a misunderstanding, isn't it?" I asked hopefully and he looked away.

"I wish. " He mumbled and I sat on the bed breathing heavily.

"No Randhir, please. " He closed his eyes before touching me arm.

"If you want, we can stop right here. " He said softly looking at me and I was tempted.

But at the same time, I wanted to know the truth, the whole truth about my child's murder, I wanted to know everything. I had to gain some courage and that's exactly what I did.