attention seekers

+

okay this is nelle and from now on, if it's me ( nelle ) i'll be starting a rant with the word;

CHICKENSKIN because that's my favorite word.

so

CHICKENSKIN

this rant is gon be about attention seekers / fakers bc who loves attention hoes? 

i mean those stupid sketchy skitches that think we bitches aren't smart enough to see their scars are just pen marks me not blind babe. pretending you´re in that state is ridiculous it´s actually unacceptable, you´re actually underestimating depression.

thats not okay.

not only that but those wattpad people that r lyke; me gon kill mahself me gon die, bai everyone.

and then just like say goodbye to everyone dramatically, update your status a thousand times to make sure everyone is briefed about your bullshit. and then it turns out to be supah fake bc that filthy dildo wanted attention to make her feel a bit less trashy.

and stupidly enough every1 left a super dee duper long capslocked message; NOPEEWGREUIDHUGWX YOU STAY HOE YOU STAY.

i mean, it's okay if you're not feeling okay and are in the mood to fucking destroy yourself, it's okay. because i had the same thing too, a few people may know not everyone. but don´t fake it.

because that's what skanks do and you not a skank ok

short rant sorry.