omg

hi it's nelle and as you have read in my previous "rant" jk it's not even a rant it's like a page in my journal lmao, but either way, you guys may have read that i am kind of liking a boy and i am literally panicking.

like i am not even my normal self anymore i can't think all i can think about is how his legs are too long for his desk so he has to set them straight forward and how he giggles when i look back at him and what the fuck do i have to do? i'm not even thinking about calum's dick i saw on tumblr anymore i try to get distracted but then i think of his stupid curls afterwards. it's all in vain.

this is all so stupid i forget all about the fangirl life on wattpad all i am doing is laying in bed and trying to find a way to stop thinking about him i mean it's unbearable. this isn't even normal anymore he's so cute and i have never liked anyone like this it's just how he treats me. how he looks at me i mean stop it. stop it. how he sits in front of me and mouths words at me i don't understand, how he tries to convince me my eyes are black, how he pretends to know me i mean cut the fucking bullshit and stop being so adorable. even the bruises on his legs are cute. even the way he looks when he's annoyed.

today we had tests and i caught him looking at me again and everytime i think back to yesterday with sports day and the water fight my stomach dies it's not even funny this shiet got real i stg. how he slipped when he played twister was so adorable and i can't take it anymore.

i literally need tips to get myself distracted and to get myself to sleep because i can't even sleep..