5sos meeting fans

warning: i don't care if you don't agree with me on this. you are entitled to your own opinion, be nice about it.

jinxx sent me to fb links to the ask.fm of a girl that was dissing 5sos because apparently when they meet fans they are fucking assholes, i'm pissed off now and i decided to rant about that.

a lot of people share their meeting 5sos experience on tumblr/twitter. some of them say the guys were dickheads to them, ignored them or just tried to talk to the ""hot"" girls.

on one of the pics i read the girl said the guys asked for her number and they also made jokes about the ones that were crying or fainted because well they met the boys.

 well i'm not saying she [and whoever says the guys do this] is lying, i'm not saying that i believe her/them either. don't get me wrong i never met them but i don't think they would do this.

think with me: why are they so famous now? because of the fans. so why would they be assholes to them when they fucking owe us their success? they are NOT stupid, people. they know that if they make things like this they will lose fans, less fans = less success, less success = probably a failed band in the near future.

for fucks sake they even get out of the hotel to meet fans that are waiting for them outside. remember that once ashton even went barefoot because he was going to sleep but wanted to meet fans? if you don't remember i do. and tell me, would they do that if they didn't care at all for the fans? they are NOT forced to get out of wherever they are to meet fans, and not everyone does that and i could give you some examples but anyways

they also say michael, cal and ash are the ones that do that more. the being straight up assholes thing. call me stupid or delusional for not believing that.

they also know that a big part of their fandom has issues and that 5sos help them somehow. at least that happens with me, you don't know how much bands helped me, mostly getting my mind out of things.

now again: why would they treat the fans badly knowing this and why would they make fun of things like that when they might just have experienced it, huh? besides they know what it is to be a fan of someone, right? duh. and even if they were assholes they are not insensitive.

just think with me a little bit more: even if they were who those girls say they are why would they even fake it for the rest of the fandom, why act so sweet, caring and what-the-fuck-ever to everyone on twitter/instagram/etc or even fans they fucking meet in the street and just be like that to strict groups of people. like what sense does that make? why fake it?

on ask.fm someone said that one direction and the vamps would never do that because they care about their fans and don’t care whether they are pretty or not. one: don’t fucking compare the bands, that shit just pisses me off sO FUCKING MUCH; two: not even long ago tons of people were complaining about one of the vamps members not even paying attention to fans. Hm okay.

i don't think there is more to talk about. i haven't met them so i can't say if they are like this or not but this is what I believe in for what i see

well this was ness [infiniteashton] trying to make sense and be racional and not cursing a lot. adeus