woah woah there

hi it's nelle

and i know some of you may have started school on a different day than we in the netherlands did; we started monday. so today is my 3th day and i know this isn't a rant but i have butterflies in my stomach and i'd love to share this idEK I NEED TO TELL SOMEONE. i'm new at school so yeah.

okay so there's this boy he sits in front of me and i thought he was cute bc he had like tons of curls and he had cute big glasses and a great clothing style. just so you guys know; irl everyone calls me chanel instead of chanelle or nelle bc that's shorter woah woah. so his friend called me perfume for some reason let's call the friend freckles, and the guy this is all about is curls. so in class i stg everytime i look up from my book or whateva i catch him looking at me over his shoulder and i'm like; bitch what u lookin at? and then he fucking giggles aND I no. we talk sometimes but then it's about how fucked up his pen is or idk. so today, we had a long day bc we had sports day and i was in his team. so we had to do this thing with water and he held me i can't and the water fell off my head and it like splashed on us and he was so cute bc his curls were wet and i woah what.

sO he was like smirking at me and he took that thing off me bc he was this type of guy that is caring idek what the fuck i was too overwhelmed hE TOOK MY BACKPACK. so yes we were still there at that water thing and some other guy let's call him fifa, he was like; hey there's a lot water in here who wants to do the ice bucket challenge? and freckles was like hey i want to. and volunteered aND OMG FRECKLES HUGGED ME and the water was like splash and we were still hugging and i saw curls looking at me and i was like what. and i think curls has told fifa and freckles something about me bc they keep telling me to hug him and they used this as an excuse; tHEN YOU'LL MAKE HIM WET.

and i was like; what?

i actually though wet wet. not wet in like water wet. i aM SO SEXUAL WTF.

and curls like smiled and he walked away and he got a water bottle and fucking made me even more wet and then i jumped on him and hugged him and then he was totally soaked.

we walked home together and talked about pepperspray bye.

btw i really start to like him idek.