"how are you?"

Okay this is probably a stupid rant but whatever. 

I came to realize when someone asks you "How are you?" They expect you to say good or something positive. And tbh if you are having a terrible day and you say not good or something negative. I guarantee at least 30% of people will lose interest in your conversation.

YOU FUCKING ASKED HOW I WAS! 

and If someone posts a status saying they want someone to talk or they're feeling depressed. 

Don't call them an attention seeker.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DO THE SAME FUCKING THING.

you may not realize you do it but you fucking do.

I've been in that situation and the last thing I'm doing is seeking attention. 

So if someone asks how I am I'll tell you if I'm feeling down. If I'm feeling depressed I'll tell you! You're the one who asked. 

and if you talk to me i want to know if you're feeling down bc when i ask how you ar I mean it actually care unlike some people who think you're seeking attention.

idk this was probably really stupid but I feel like this happens a lot. 

I'm not saying any of my friends on wp are like this i feel like i could tell you guys anything. 

alright welp Lindsay wants to go back to watching tlc Sex sent me to the er is coming on heheheheh