writers block

CHICKENSKIN

queen nelle is in the house better pre pear uranus.

this rant is going to be about writers fucking block.

i hate it with my whole ass i tell you guys, because, at that moment,

i feel like fucking beyonce with a orgasm because i got this gr8 idea and i want to write it sooooo bad.

so i got my motherfucking old school computer, no jk i got a kickass laptop, so i open my creations and make the best eyeraping cover and just make the prologue.

and the most exciting thing is, you upload it, and your little readers just like love it.

O TO THE MG I AM SO OBSESSED WITH YOUR MASTERPIECE I CANNOT WAIT TILL U UPDATE YOU QUEEN I LOVE YOU111!!!!11!!!!1

and you're all like; yes bitch yes.

so you reply, promising those little fuckers you gon update. 

after that, you open a new part and firstly, you already struggle with deciding which pov you gon start with.

and thats hARD ENOUGH SO FUCK ME.

and then you finally decided which ass' pov you going to write with.

so you are so prepared to write and you have this mentality you are going to fucking succeed in writing a fucking unicorn shit in a readable form.

and then your hands like move across the keyboard and you like think you are so fucking good and perfect and hwuhsqiwegehwidjw.

AND THEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR SCREEN

and the only thing that's there is; 

i what?  i puked? i fucked? i smiled?

the problem is.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I DO.

because

BAM

writers block raped you in the backdoor and you are helpless.