what the actual fuck

hi it's antonia.

so i had p.e today (physical education/sport/gym whatever) and there was this girl in some other class and she wasn't wearing the jumper so i could see her arms.

and she had these big red straight cuts across the top of her wrists and idk she wasn't even trying to hide it like????

when i used to cut, i hid it. like i literally wore a big ass jumper in the summer during sport bc i had to hide it. i dont just let my arms flop around with scars and cuts letting everyone see.

and then there was this guy who got his arm in one of those cast things that hang from your shoulder. and then my friend said "oh he cut again"

like wha????

this generation is fucked up and i also heard that most of the people in my grade/year harm themselves.

and it made me realise how fucking messed up this whole thing is.

it just pisses me off so much that people have to go through something like that.

i know a lot of people in my year that self harm (or used to) and it actually hurts and makes me sick.

people this young shouldn't be going through something like this.

and nobody she be faking it either.

like i actually feel offended bc people went around and showed everyone their bloody wrists while i sit in the corner with sleeves rolled down

¿

if you really really had problems. like actual self harm and actual depression. you wouldn't go around telling everyone.

no one knew about my self harming. not even my closest friend.

i feel sick bye.

((i love you all