periods

ASSAUHZHSBXHSJDBXJDJAB!!

^ that is exactly how i'm feeling right now

wanna know why?

well here's a little story told by antonia :--)

a girl once had the urge to pee. so she walked over to the bathroom and you know she 'peed'. but when she looked down at her panties she saw something unbelievable and she thought, "FOR FUCK SAKE YOU BLEEDING SATAN WHY TODAY??!" and so on. she had to call her mom to get her a clean pair of knickers because her favourite ones were stained with blood. when she got her clean underwear on, she HAD TO GET A FUCKING PAD BUT THERE WAS NO MORE LEFT AND SHE SHOUTED FOR HER MOM TO GO TO THE STORE AND BUY SOME!. she waited impatiently while her vagina was pouring blood.

when her mom came back she quickly got a pad and placed it on her underwear. then she got up, flushed the toilet, and walked back to her bedroom.

BUT WITH EVERY STEP SHE TOOK THE BLOOD KEPT FALLING AND SHE COULD FEEL IT OH MY FUCKING GOD!

and then she fucking sneezed as soon as she reached her bedroom door. IT FELT LIKE FUCKING NIAGRA FALLS DOWN AT HER PI PI HOLE

she walked in her room, with her back slouched down and her hand over her stomach because she had these painful monsters inside her stomach aka cramps !

she got in bed and then she had a massive headache ((great, fucking great)) she couldn't sleep because it was too warm and she was sweating. so she went downstairs and started eating any food that she could find. fuck.

she went back to bed and she woke up the next morning checking her bed sheets and there it was...

BLOOD STAINS ALL OVER THE GOD DAMN WHITE BED SHEETS YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

and that's when she was feeling like this :

ASSAUHZHSBXHSJDBXJDJAB!!

the end.

btw guys that was a true story and the girl was me.

if you're a guy or you didn't get your period yet than GOOD FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER

i just woke up and yes, there were red stains on my bed sheet ffs

i'm so mad rn i just want to curse all the time and eat food

but yeah that was a real story and it happened to me last night ew

peace out modafucka