veeoneeye

i just think i should discuss this topic because, i'm literally done.

Today, or yesterday i don't really know, a girl by the name Ania released a video called Warning to fans where she said veeoneeye aka jason, got her drunk and then tried to have sex with her, among other stuff, i don't really want to get into much detail, if you search it on youtube i'm sure it will appear

Now, i'm sure you think i'm going to go all ape shit on jason but i'm not, and i wouldn't, they say love is blind and maybe it really is, but i can't hate on jason.

This girl said she didn't wanted attention and that she just wanted to share her story, but, she said jason's name, she didn't had to, she could've just told the story, and i'm not saying that what he did was okay, but her outting him like that wasn't okay either.

Jason also responded in a video called Tonight , you can also search it i'm sure it will come up.

I'm sorry if you think i'm just talking shit, and that i'm supporting the person who did bad and not the victims, but i just can't hate jason, i just can't guys, am i sad with all this? hell yea i am, can i forgive him? yes, infact, everyone makes mistakes, maybe not this, but he has to live with that guilty and that guilty is his punishment.

It just makes me angry all the shit they're throwing at him, and saying things to him that no person should hear, or read.

Like i always say to these type of people, when you become a good example you can start judging people for their mistakes, until then, try to correct yours

jinxx is out