........

omg guys i feel so bad rn and i just cant

it's nellybelly btw

my crush's grandma died which he was really close with you know and everyone like didn't even bring it up it's so awkward. he was quiet all day and i really felt bad. so i bumped into him in the hallways, he was getting some lunch and i was making my way over to my friends, so i greeted him. we stopped walking and talked and i swear i almost wanted to bring it up but before i did i heard him hiccup and sob.

my heart broke into pieces. i held his shoulders and tried to look into his eyes but he was like, crying for real. and i didn't know what to do i completely panicked the shit out of myself it hurts to see someone you really like in so much pain.

he asked me if he could get a hug and i said ofcourse, so i hugged him and he cried into my grey shirt and my heart flattered but also broke.

then he pulled away and wiped his tears, and said that he was sorry for ruining my shirt and i said it was no problem. he hugged me again and smiled, thanking me. i walked him to his friends and walked back to mine.

my friends were like, 'what happened' and they pointed at the wet stain on my shoulder and i almost cried because i felt sorry.

the stain decided to stay all day long, but that was fine by me.

ugh.