fake fans???

nelle is in tha house and she's super annoyed and i mean.. some people, hashtag can't even look.

that moment, when you're at school, fitness ( lmao nope?? ), neighbourhood, the club, toilet and you're like; omFG HAVE YOU SEEN THE AMNESIA VIDEO W T F sO DONE.

and then there's like some bitch that is suddenly there like; "yes omg they're so cute i'm a new fan i like luke the asian one."

and you're like; bitch what did u say?????

LIKE NO ONE IN THAT STUPID BAND IS ASIAN GO AWAY.

"oh and i hate that pink haired guy ashton, he's so ugly i think he's gay." seriously, that's what some girl said in my school, trust me, she didn't came home with a smile i pulled her hair i just can't.

if you're fan you WOULD do research and stalk and know what their surnames are and their first name because that's what fangirls do because fangirls are actually strange stalkers with dry hair and the wrong color foundation and band tees that are too large and they're stupid and they suck and they are better than you .

YOU DONT DO THAT, because you suck and you are fake just like your fake ass butt and hip shapers.

a fake fan at my school spelled amnesia as amnisia i mean can you please watch the video and give a fuck and be a real fan and READ THE TITLE?????222?????

and a girl also said michael was fifteen, so ridiculous, just like some girl told me justin bieber was her bro i mean if he was you wouldn't be a ugly twat in some stupid school in the netherlands you would be in hollywood eating pudding backstage while justin bieber had concerts.

GOD DAMMIT. all fake fans in general freak me out.