Bitches

Okay this is gonna sound random but basically I'm ranting bout dem bitches who rant about 'new fans'

Lindsay's gonna go ape shit rn

Okay I want to say. I understand if you're ranting about fake fans but just bc someone is new to the fam doesn't mean they're a 'fake' fan.

There's a damn difference. 

Just bc someone's favorite is Luke DOES NOT MEAN THEY'RE A FAKE FAN.

just bc someone's favorite song is slsp DOES NOT MEAN THEY'RE A FAKE FAN.

Just bc they came after slsp or the vmas or the billboard awards means nothing! they're still somone in our fame.

And I want to say if the boys don't keep getting fans slowly everything could go downhill for them.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE A FAN SINCE HEMMO1996 OR YOU JUST BECAME A FAN 2 HOURS AGO.

also you shouldn't expect new fans to know every single detail as soon as they join the fam. literally I saw someone on twitter say something about Luke being 17 and so many people went ape shit on her saying she's a fake fan.  Which she replied with.

"Sorry I just recently heard these boys on the radio didn't know I had to know every single detail as soon as I joined the fandom"

QUEEEEN

QUEEEN

she's literally my queen idec

Yes if someone calls Cal asian then you can go ape shit and call them a fake fan bc he don't look fuckin asian

Calum is hot

asian's are not

HAH I RHYMED SHIT

Anyways  people like that piss me the fuck off.