fake bitches

konichiwa

it's nelle

can we just take a moment and thank god bc we ain't fake bitches,

WE LISTEN TO THE BANDS ON OUR TEES AM I RIGHT LADIES????

i am right ladies, yes i am, as example i take, acacia brinley clark.

btw why is she even famous in the first place, bc her bro is on disney channel with his big ass forehead i mean who even is he who even is she.

this is an example, so she has those band covers on her walls and i'm so fucking sure she isn't even listening to 99% of the bands on the wall she doesn't even listen to arctic monkeys or to the 1975. she has so much band tees and pretends to be grunge wearing this big ass fedora like she's ashley irwin bitch no you not, she just got a new haircut but i can still see half her forehead i think that runs in her genes. SHE FAKE, let's jump into that conclusion.

but ok, back to the subject. next example, madison elle beer. i'm such a stalker but iTS SO WORTH IT OMF I FEEL SO FBI RN IM SO PROUD LISTEN LISTEN

like same story; wHY IS SHE EVEN FAMOUS WHO THE EFF ARE YOU???!! quoted by willow pape btw, that assless girl that likes to cyber bully me. like did u know her shady ass mom is friends wiff scooter and she like; jUSTIN CAN U PLS LISTEN TO MY DAUGHTERS VOICE. like the fame was literally handed to her but she ain't that good man i mean i saw better people on youtube they only like her bc she might be pretty, i can't even talk about this i'm laughing sorry. HAVE U GUYS SEEN HER PORN VIDEO HER HAND LITERALLY GOES IN HER VAG I MEAN HOW EVEn? she wears hip shapers btw; fake hips fake soul aYEEE DEEP.

i just, wear band tee's of bands you listen to wether it's from teletubbies you know nevermind i'd be ashamed too bye.