omf?

okay seriously i fEEL SO PISSED RN IM NOT EVEN ON MY PERIOD.

it's story time kids.

so i'm thirteen, like i'm going to seventh grade because i wasn't smart enough in fifth ( i didn't pass omf ). yall be thinking ; aye dis bitch be dumb.

but hey i'm not good at uNDERSTANDING LONELY WOMEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN HOW TO SAY HOW MUCH APPLES ARE IN THE DAMN BASKET.

i seriously have more to do i don't even like apples.

anyways, my friends and i are splitting up. le duh.

BUT THOSE BITCHES!!!!

they were scared of me all this time bc i was new in like.. idk when i was six when i was new there and everyone was already like; who dat who dat.

they thought i was some dumb skank that wouldn't speak up for herself when weird primary school jocks would pull her hair.

MEH NOT CORRECT BITCH WHAT IF I CUT YOUR STUPID HAT WITH A SCISSOR AND LET YOU EAT IT.

so they were scared, now i'm thirteen and with the year i got meaner and omf i enjoyed this life i was like fucking beyoncé with a blackberry ( without the poppin ass ofc ).

BTW NOW I HAVE A IPHONE 5C DONT JUDGE BC THE BLACKBERRY IT WAS FAB IN 2012

so everyone is older now and we aren't seeing each other anymore SO THESE BITCHES WERE CHALLENGING ME.

like i'm not a fucking pussy i ain't going to run to mama bc my friends are backstabbing because i fucking vaginastabbed them and they cried harder than i did.

i didn't even cry, actually. so now they're all ignoring me but what the hell ask me if i give a motherfuck.

quoted from zayn malik.

bye,

nelle ;))))