hate pages

seriously fuck off with all these hate pages. 

you think sitting behind a computer screen and spreading hate to one person is going to make you any better? hm NO

it makes you sad and pathetic and you obviously need help. if you have ever made a hate page then i suggest you seek help or talk to someone because you obviously need a friend.

there has been so many hate pages made recently about my friends and it honestly sucks. like those people behind the account are wasting their fucking time.

and if you ever had someone make a hate page about you (not just on wattpad, on any social media) then the only thing i can say is ignore them. if you show them you care and that you're upset they wont ever stop bc that's what they want, your attention and for you to feel bad and upset. so just show them you don't give a fuck pls.

i have come across 8 or 9 hate account in the past 2 days, 2 goddamn days. 

stop hating on people seriously. im sure you wouldn't like it if someone actually took their time to dedicate a whole account to you. 

and what if the person you are cyberbullying actually commits suicide. you may want that to happen but trust me you feel the guilt creeping through your lungs and filling up your entire corpse.

STOP WITH THESE ANNOYING WORTH-LESS HATE ACCOUNTS !!!!

-antonia