Truth revealed

Manik looked at Nandini, she is not naive nor looking cunning same time so beautiful like a fresh flower, he instantly got aroused which made him irritate more "why why I always loose my control for you, why?" He jerked her away she was about to fall he held her hand and stopped her from falling she turned towards him her heart is beating fast he again jerked her towards him she clashed on his chest he held her waist he pushed her lips with his, and started to suck her lips slowly. "You are beautiful soft like flower I want to be inside you now"
She jumped two steps back he smiled "don't worry I won't now" he touched her lips with his finger and said "aaaaaa lord best distraction" he cursed himself and walked away from her.

When he reached mahal, Dasi informed him that Raja ji called so he walked to his room. He is getting ready "you came Yuvaraj?"
"Yes Raja ji"
"I heard you are trying to implement new law?"
"Yes Rajaji everyone should and must plant medicinal plants at their garden so that we should get medicines easily when war occurs and when we have some contiguous diseases mainly children should be safe so I am planning to  pass this order"
"Best idea even ask them to plant neem plants infront their houses so that air can be purified"
"Ok Rajaji!!!!!! I even want to discuss about some more things"
"Ok!! Let us go to hall"
Both started walking to hall
"So how is life?"
"Good" Manik know what his father talking about
"Manik!!!! That girl is very much opt for the work she assigned for, best out put she is upper class as I want a best one so......" he stopped it middle as topic is awkward
"May I know why she agreed?"
"I too don't know but....." Rajaji looked at Manik for a moment and then turned straight and said "she kept a condition"
Now Manik is furious "what?"
"She asked to kill her when her work is done"
"What??????" Manik is beyond shock
"Give what she deserve beyond what you want, I can only give this advise don't forget she is very talented and very simple girl down to earth never forget she is upper class"
"Exactly how can we kill her?" He got some tears which he managed not to come out
"It's her wish and only condition she didn't ask for money or any other thing I offered a lot I even asked her to stay in mahal but she refused she said motherly love can make my kingdom fall so she refused all, not even a penny. She even requested me to give her only things which you needed for her not for own wants or desires"
"I made a mistake" Manik bowed his head down
"Manikkkk What happened?"
"I thought she is gold digger that is why she agreed for this I torched her a lot with my actions words I made a mistake"
"Don't worry!!!! From now on take best care of her till one year"
"I will" Manik said in determination
Both entered hall.

All day Manik felt bad about his own actions even ashamed of himself doing such, Manik called goldsmith and took some gold bangles, a thin waist chain some gold Payal a necklace. He called weavers and took some silk lehangas and dupattas. He called gardener and ordered to pick all jasmines and bring he brought.

Manik took all things tied to his horse and started to go Latha his fourth wife again came in front of his horse
"What do you want?"
"I want my own rights"
"Do one thing you call pandit ji and ask when is best time for our night and confirm before that for three months you perform puja of  lord krishna"
"Why???"
"Why because I am saying" he kicked his horse and went away.

When Manik reaches seaside mahal Nandini is at seashore she is humming some song slowly and writing something. Manik gestured all dasis to go away and he sat back of her leaning to tree. She is actually drawing lord krishna drawing. Manik observes her she is very much engrossed in her work Manik smiled took some jasmines and thrown on her she rubbed them off and said "Shanta!!! Don't disturb"
Manik again did same She this time raised voice and warned "Shanta don't irritate me let me complete this"she is not turning her face
Manik this time took some more and dropped from head Nandini with anger turned back Manik is leaning on tree relaxed with smile she got surprised she tried to get up he took her wrist and made fall on him she too lost balanced and landed on his chest he pecked her lips she took back for his sudden action then blushed while touching her lips he made her lean on his chest and kissed her head wrapping his hand around her shoulders Nandini hugged him he smiled.

Manik called dasi and ordered her to bring what he brought Nandini was about to get up and sit straight he didn't allow "never try to move away from me nobody here matters about us so do as I say"
She nodded "words" Manik reminded
"Yes Yuvaraj"
Dasi kept all near them Manik gestured to go away she left
Manik opened box took bangles and made her wear them, then took neck piece and made her wear it, he took waist chain asked her to stand up she did he placed the waist chain on her waist she shivered he smirked and attached the hook

Manik called dasi and ordered her to bring what he brought Nandini was about to get up and sit straight he didn't allow "never try to move away from me nobody here matters about us so do as I say"She nodded "words" Manik reminded "Yes Yuvaraj"Dasi...

Waist chain

Waist chain

Manik when bent to make her wear Payal she stopped him and she took it from his hand and she hooked up on her ankles

"You look beautiful don't remove them this neck piece you can but all these don't remove"
"Ok"
"You make Malla with flowers I will relax here"
"Shall I bring something to eat?"
"Ok"
She called dasi ordered her to bring snacks plate along with some lassi they brought she placed the plate in front of him he is just admiring her "feed me" he ordered she blushed and did so he took her hand made her sit attached to his body and started to eat.