Returned back

Manik returned directly to seaside mahal. He desperately wanted to see Nandini, he didn't inform anyone that he is arriving. When he came whole mahal is silent and almost dark. Manik walked directly to their room as he felt she might be there. Room is dark only moon light is falling in room, he felt disappointed and about to go to other room he found Nandini in balcony of the room. She is sleeping on small writing table keeping head on papers which she might be working all the while.

Manik walked to her found food plate untouched, then he slowly walked other side to see her face she is sleeping peacefully, a small strand of hair is dancing on her face, her fluffy lips pouted a little may be she is upset about something. Legs folded back leaning on her right hand keeping her cheek on palm other hand is twanged with right hand firmly.

Manik slightly pecked her lips she smiled "yuv......" she again slept. He smiled as she recognised his touch. Manik kept the hair back stared at her keenly. She is wearing a dull old dress, hair is made messy bun, not combed,no shringar, nothing face is also pale. He bit his lip and took her in his arms, placed her on bed. She turned and hugged him more he kissed her cheek she slowly opened her eyes.

"Did I disturb your beauty sleep?"
"Yuvaraj" she blushed eyes sparkled lips curved to big smile she immediately hugged him "I missed you so much Yuvaraj, your anger, your words your kiss the way you lift me press me against you always dominate me all all I missed everything, time was not all moving" she ranted like a kid Manik hugged her back and listened all her complaints her worries and her confession. He kissed her forehead

"Go fresh up and bring us food I am hungry"
Nandini smiled and ran to kitchen to make him dinner. All of sudden whole mahal became light full. Manik got fresh up and called Nandini, she came running, "Yuvaraj give me time I am bringing" she said and again ran away. Manik laughed

Nandini brought food, places infront him, he smiled prayed and started eating, "how are you?"
"How are you Yuvaraj??"
"I am good see fit and fine"
"I am also"
"I didn't find so, your dress, hair see how you are looking?"
"When you are away how am I supposed to get ready? I will get ready only for you" she said
He overwhelmed by her answer.
"Now get ready"
"Ok" she went to wash area and washed her face, wiped it brought mirror, she applied Kajal to eyes, vermilion in between eyebrows, she removed hair bun and combed neatly made a Brad added flowers to it then went to her big Woden box which contain dresses of her, she took red colour dress turn back removed blouse took fresh one and wore it then took red lehengas added it from head till waist then loosen old one it fell on ground, she tied knot for red lehenga, when she was adjusting dupatta Manik said "don't wear it, come here"

Nandini felt uncomfortable but obeyed his words and came to him sat besides her, Manik looked at her lust filled eyes "eat fast latter I will eat you"
"Yuvaraj!!!!" She blushed
She took his plate started eating left over Manik served more she refused but Manik didn't listen. She completed, dasi came and took all utensils.

Manik is on bed Nandini is besides him, Nandini is making bettal leaf paan Manik is observing her
"What are you seeing Yuvaraj?"
"Seeing how are you wasting my time"
"Arey I am making paan so that it helps you in digestion"
"I know your trick, give me" he snatched it kept in his mouth, she kept all the things away and she leaned back besides him he hovered her immediately attacked her lips she when started reacting he transferred half chewed beetal leaf paan, to her mouth she took it and started to chew it. He took her lips and started sucking it, while pressing her boobs

"How much you teased me by changing infront of me and not even showing me anything these are my property I have all rights to see them and you turned around how dare you?"
She blushed
"You are blushing? Wait" he entered her without warning she gasped "now blush" he bites her cheeks she giggled he is going in and out, she is raising her head back bitting her lips harshly he is with all force thrusting her "one week I starved and you teased me all nights by coming in dreams naked not making me to touch your this soft boobs I was having rock hard dick oooooo god this is heaven, I missed it a lot" he is ramming her.

Her expressions made Manik go more crazy he took her lips and brushed his lips on them she suddenly felt the need of his kiss he tried to kiss him he moved up she came little up to take his lips he didn't give she felt irritated she leaned on her both elbow and tried to take his lips he sat on his knees she got angry she sat and was about take lips he moved back she moved front last he is sleeping on bed she is hovering him finally when he is resting she took lips he smiled took her waist and started to move it up and down. She blushed and started to jump on him. Whole night was blissful they enjoyed.

Manik when woke up, he found bed empty again but her flowers which are crushed and almost dried, some pieces of glass bangles, all messy bed made him smile, he remembered how she fought with him for kiss, he touched his lips it's slightly swollen he blushed he stretched his arms and straightened his neck felt some scratch on neck he touch found slight swelling he smiled "jungli billi" he went to pool to take bath.