Obsession

Manik when came to his room after assembly found Nandini all angry mode, he just hugged her from back, she started crying Manik took face and asked "rani sa!!! What happened why are you crying?"he asked with concern
"When king himself cheats what should I do rather than crying" she said with anger
"Acha!!! When did I cheat you?"
"Yesterday you promised me that you will change the punishment"
"Yes I did"
"But severed the punishment"
"You didn't ask me to cancel the punishment then how come I cheated?"
"Hukum!!!! You cheated that's it" she pouted
Manik made her turn to his side and then kissed her senselessly, "you look most beautiful when you are angry, this small nose of your become red and already chubby cheeks turn pink and those lips they shiver little I feel like making love with you the very moment."
Nandini pouted again "from today on till ten days I will sleep alo..." before she could complete Manik lifted her and placed her on his one shoulder and took her to bedroom, founds kids sleeping in cribs, he placed her on bed closed door, she is shouting screaming he didn't listen he removed his shirt and came to her she ran to other corner, Manik ran to her she again escaped, both are running around the bed, after two rounds in circle Manik just got up on bed and came to her and took her forcefully and tested all her clothes making naked "Hukum" Nandini cried
"I will make you naked all time and I will be inside you like this" he went inside her she moaned hardly. "All the time I will stay like this if you even say that we should sleep away from each other, so don't you dare at least to say that, I will die without you rani sa" Manik said genuinely
Nandini placed her hand on his mouth "Hukum!!!! I will die without you never say such words"
"Then you to stop thinking more, I know you are sensitive and kind, but it is not needed to be kind to some one who is evil all the while, ranisa, Iam very much possessive about my needs and what, you tho, only solace of my life, think how I will feel if anyone tries to harm hurt you or do conspiracy on you? I just want to kill that person, Hema tried to kill you, then she did conspiracy on you how can I leave her? She should know her place she should regret for life time, and everyone in country should know that my ranisa is so precious to me that should know your value and they should know their limits"
"Hukum for that we should be harsh all time"
"Shhhhhhh I was not harsh I didn't kill her note that"
"But"
"Ranisa!!!! Do you trust me?"
"Yes more than my life"
"Busss then stop thinking and come on ride me" he turned themselves
"I feel shy" she blushed
"You look more sexy when you feel shy" he took her waist and started make her jump on him. She continued, Manik loved the sight in front of him. The jumping melons, erected nipples, her soft moans, his pleasure everything is exotic and erotic he cherished every bit of it,

Manik is obsessed with Nandini, he found care, love, and eternity in her. His untamed, unnoticed happiness was brought by only her. She is His solace, he is admiring everything about her.

Till he found her he was like wild bull, only wars gave him peace, life was boring and miserable, being only Yuvaraj never gave him peace but gave him more of responsibilities and suffering as husband was cheery  on top. Having so many wives made him more miserable.

Nandini entry in his life is like a rain in dessert, her small small things doing for him made him amused, her way of taking care, her personality her strong stubborn character, her beauty and kind heart made him go obsessed about her.

As a son of king he learnt all his life that, how to be possessed about what is "his", but Nandini entry made him love and cherish sometimes back he even learnt to obsessed with her.

From this incidence Nandini learnt one thing, Manik can never let anyone touch her or harm her, whoever it is he will make sure get them punished. She is bit worried too about this habit of Manik but she is happy too.

Life as king and queen is not a cake walk. They had to come across many hurdles. Every time Nandini stopped Manik when she felt he is harsh in some decisions, Manik too valued her point of view, he understood how to be sensible even while punishing the culprit.

Days passed with so much happiness, Manik's father recovered totally, Manik performed his other two daughters marriage too, he made all his wives some or the ministers, as per Nandini's wish. Everyone are enjoying the posts they stopped fighting in themselves. Manik's son are growing fast.

Manik's mothers and father are loving their grandsons to moon. They pamper them a lot. Manik too plays with them whenever he get time. Nandini is pregnant again. This time Manik is more naughty and more careful.

Everyday he is busy but nights he is busy playing with Nandini naked body he loves her swollen belly. He feels proud and manly. In this four years of their togetherness there was not a single day that they slept away from each other, what ever be the condition how ever be the situations and how harsh may be their fates but they stayed together to be strengthened and fight back.

Nandini this time too delivered a son, Manik wants a girl baby, same as Nandini kind sensitive stubborn and smart. But god blessed them with a son again. Their elder sons are now three years. So this little boy is now new toy for them to play. This time Manik names him pratap Singh Rathod.

Manik is eager to have a baby girl so he is roaming around Nandini like a firefly around fire.

This is the beautiful love story of a king and his only obsession Nandini

The end:

Love you all guys for your support and love. If you don't mind can you guys give report to me what you liked in this story and what you hated most in this story please I am waiting

Please do read my other stories too
A business rivals new love story,
Nandini -my girl,
Ya Kay kiya,
Zaroorath,
Kuch na kaha,
Are completed stories
Manan-one mistake,
Manik Malhotra-it's my love story
Are ongoing stories
Mystic love is on hold
Thank you one and all my lovely readers. Just because of your encouragement support I am writing stories feel free to comment and give me your valuable feedbacks love you