Intimacy

Manik places her on bed with care, he cupped her face and took her lips with his. Both kissed with passion and love. Manik took her lower lip and chewed as if it is a candy. She allowed him to do so as she missed him and his touch a lot.

When both felt they are out of oxygen they broke the kiss. "Nandu I missed you so much" Manik said with deep voice. "Hukum" she moaned as he is kissing her jawline giving hickey. Manik felt more aroused, he came to neck kept his hand around it and dragged her more into him and took her skin with his lips and started chewing it she is out of control she moaned more, he then left the skin and gave butterfly kisses on the redden skin part to smoothen the pain.

Manik removed her jewellery, lazily he is deeply in divine mode of drinking her beauty with his eyes. He is kissing the places where ever he removed the jewel. He first removed her chain from her arm he kissed it then other arm he again kissed her, then he removed her chain from waist he kissed her, then he removed ear rings and kissed her both ears saying beautiful. He came to her neck, removed her choker, then her all chains, kissed her Madly and lazily.

Nandini is enjoying every bit of his touch and his gaze, she missed him a lot from two months his naughty side and his love making is something which makes her feel more relaxed and more excited. All these stress and worries are been relaxed in his single touch. She is enjoying the bliss.

Manik hugged her and removed the knots of blouse. Nandini opened her eyes got conscious and hugged him tight Manik losses his grip and and started removing her blouse she hugged herself tight Manik took her both hands twisted them back softly held both wrists with his one hand and looked at her and warned her "never try to hide from me you are mine" he kissed her cleavage and removed her blouse, he found her fully bulged blossoms with erected nipples. He took one and started drinking milk from them, "so sweet, our kids must be loving" Nandini blushed. He took next one drank mouth full milk, he gulped then started playing with his tongue tip  on them, she is smitten by his actions.

Manik came down removed the knot of lehenga she stopped him Manik removed her hand carelessly she closed her eyes, he removed it totally watched her naked body touched her skin felt more soft than before and hovered her. He started kissing her forehead, nose, cheeks, lips jawline neck and then with one jerk he entered her totally she hissed and gulped hard with sound.

"Did I hurt ranisa" Manik asked with love
She nodded no, he smiled she too smiled.
He started to move slowly, Nandini is moaning badly "hukummmmm" Manik is enjoying her reactions and moans, he too grinning softly. She couldn't take more "Hukum go fast please" she begged he smirked grinned loud and started to thrust her hard, after two months they are enjoy sexual life so both are lost in this bliss.

Both are trying to give their partner the enjoyment of intimacy, she is matching his thrust he is giving her hard strokes, which made to make sound of thapak thapak in room, which gave Manik more excitement and he is giving strong and hard strokes which made Nandini enjoy the most. She is enjoying every bit of it and his touch, of pressing her waist and sucking her nipples. She is brushing his hair kissing him now and then.

Manik is not one of who just take if only his wants, he always make sure that Nandini enjoy it most, he knows the skill of making her feel excited and enjoyed it most. He makes her feel best every time. He always take care of her wants and wishes in to consideration.

When both felt that they cannot handle more, both started to move more, Manik looked at her "shall I finish it now?" He asked with concern
She nodded he kissed her temple and made her leg rest on his shoulders and started to give hard stroke which is hitting her g spot, she is screaming with pleasure "Hukum" Manik is also in same phase he is grinning more when both couldn't handle more both climaxed at a time. She screamed at her high pitch forgetting where and how she is, Manik too grinned hard, both exhausted Manik fell on her, she happily took his all weight.

When both calmed their ragging breath and racing heart both smiled with happiness Manik kissed her softly. And came out of her with pop sound. She again moaned softly he kissed her lips again and slept besides her. She got up and when she was about to get down of the bed she found it is so high she screamed Manik laughed at her fear he got up came to her side took her waist lifted her placed her on ground. "Shorty" he teased her. Nandini pouted he took her lips she moaned in his mouth.

Nandini when about to walk to wash area Manik lifted her in his arms, and took her to wash area, then cleaned her whole body, he too cleaned himself, when she returned to room and was about to wear her saree, he stopped her and lifted her again then placed her on bed "no clothes till morning we both will hug each other and sleep I want to feel you naked" Nandini blushed hard "Hukum I feel shy" she tried to hug herself.

Manik got up in bed made her sleep on his arm, and hugged her tight. She to hugged him like dove 🕊 in his arms. Manik kissed her forehead and slept.

Both cuddled each other in sleep, when Nandini woke up it was nearly morning, she got down without disturbing Manik and she took clothes ran to wash area got ready in an hour and woke up Manik, he so wanted to hug Nandini as she fresh and so beautiful but he stopped himself as both has to go to puja room, he went to wash area Nandini came out and went to see her sons.

Nandini missed them a lot, both hugged her happily, and she went to her room sat down and gave milk to both a time. She felt motherly love for them.

Guys I will end this story in two to three episodes I hope you are like it, love you all take care