Unfortunate

Words:1905

Nandini is not feeling good from morning her heart is beating fast. She tried her best to make things normal but she is unable to, all things are slipping from hand she even sliped twice.

Manik came to her and held her tight "what happened? Why are you so clumsy?"
"I don't know hukum I feeling weird like something very bad is going to happen I am scared"
"Nothing happens I am there right here so relax"
She hugged him and stayed for some time.

As Manik had some work he left Nandini, without any particular reason he too felt weird to leave Nandini but as work was important he left,

Nandini came to kitchen, now a days all ladies are cooking happily the kitchen is the place they started having gossips and fun making on each other. Even daughters joined them. Nandini is silent today she is half minded in all works when she felt sudden urge of seeing Manik, she left every thing and started to run to him. Unknowingly where to go and how to go, just running where her heart us taking, all the Dasis are running behind her to stop her make her slow down but she is not in mood to listen she us having strong feeling of something worst going to take place to Manik.

Manik is in ground he is checking the new training group in personal and oppointed them as new worriers. Nandini came shouting hukum Manik turned to her, it's restricted area mostly royal ladies never walk to this place all guards are running back of her and some are trying to stop her by coming front but she is not in mood to stop

Manik came to her, she is huffing badly, all sweaty shattered scared and teary, he hugged her she turned him to her side and when she hugged him back a an arrow hit her back she screamed "hukum" one more hit her back she fainted instantly.

Manik didn't recognize what happened when he was about to make her Sat straight his hand hit arrows he shouted "Nandu!!!!!"

All guards alerted, guards circled both Manik and Nandini took them to their room. Manik lifted her in arms and made ran towards room shouting for healer. One of the guard ran towards the vydhy he made her sleep on bed in one side as her baby bump is not allowing her to sleep on stomach, Manik with lot difficulty removed arrows she screamed deadly

Room filled with ladies, Manik is besides her, royal vydhy is checking her Nandini is unconscious.
"Yuvaraj!!! The arrow is been poisoned I added her herbs to wound so that poison won't travel to all parts but.... I can't give any strong medicines to her to stop the poison for long time as she is pregnant"
"what do you mean by that?" Manik shouted
"either way we loose bahurani sa"
Manik looked as if he is watching a ghost "no no I will kill you if anything happens to her did you hear I want her in my arms healthy did you hear me?" Manik shouted
Manik is scared hell he is screaming shouting throwing things begging Nandini to wake up.

All the healers, vydhy, and everyone who knows medicine are called for, but no one gave hope the poison is started to grow fast towards body, the color of her milky white skin turned to green color then purple color Manik crying like a baby.

Manik tried to composing Nandini trying to make her awake he is trying his level best be calm and make things worked out but nothing is happening. All the healers are giving her medicines, one of them suggested to burn the skin their so that poison won't spread out more. Which made Manik panic he love her body soft skin and she is very very fragile she can't be burnt, but to heal her he need to be strong let them do their work.

A hot red burn rod was brought, when the healer was about to keep on Nandini skin Manik kept his hand it burnt like hell he screamed with lungs out, all his mothers came to him and hugged him like a small baby
"Manik what are doing why are hurting yourself"
"I can't see her hurt more MA I can't see" he cried with both pains emotional and physical