Cheating

Manik is angry on Nandini she is one out anyone to deny his punishment that to his first judgment. He thought after this they will be good time with kids but no she was angry on him shouted and then decided to stay away from Chappel. Which made Manik more angry.

Nandini felt that Manik will follow her and abbey her but it didn't happen which made her get more angry. She now furious.

She came from assembly, changed her attire and got freshen up took her sons gave them milk and told dasi to follow her, both came to kitchen she cooked for Manik, she then ordered what to cook and how to cook for all she stood there and made all bawarchi cook properly. When it was lunch time he sent dasi to call Manik for lunch.

As jujus, and jamais are present, he invited all came to dinning hall, before sitting he asked dasi about his father's and mothers lunch, when he heard that they had, he sat down. All Manik's wives are serving for jamais and jujus. Everyone are enjoying the food Manik looked for Nandini she covered her face with pallu wantedly. He got angry but he is silent.

All enjoyed food except Manik, he left all items in plate, he just ate a little as he is angry. Nandini is looked at him, she pressed her lips in angry. She cursed herself under breath seeing Manik eating less. She felt that she didn't cook well in anger.

All men walked away after completing, all ladies took seats to eat, Nandini asked dasi to serve her in Manik's plate she sat down. She tasted food all are good in taste she felt more affended she too ate little in anger "now doesn't even like my food?" She got tears too.

When went on some work, he said to dasi to inform Nandini that he is going out he will be late, dasi came to inform Nandini same time kids cried dasi helped Nandini in handling them spending time with them, dasi forgot to inform Nandini.

Night Nandini is waiting for Manik she made kids to sleep, she got fresh up, made all food items arranged in room. She is hell tired, from morning she is busy, with works kids and cooking to added them she didn't had lunch well so she felt sleepy. She slept sitting waiting for Manik in front area of their room.

Manik came late night, he walked to his parents room first and enquired about his fathers health and even asked whether they had their dinner or not. When he found satisfied answers he came to his place, while going in he asked dasi "children slept?"
"Yes hukum"
"Ranisa ate food?"
"No hukum she is waiting for you"
"What?" Manik angrily entered in found Nandini sitting down and sleeping keeping her head on near by chair. He felt sorry when he was about to wake her up he found her legs which are dirty his heart felt more sad "just because of your stubbornness you always land up in trouble when I try to make it correct you again find some more problems, what should do to keep you safe??? How can I make you to listen me? Some times I feel like I am the one let you be stubborn with my love for you I should be strict with you" Manik said to himself but unfortunately Nandini woke by his murmurs

"No it is you Hukum who are stubborn" Nandini said in low voice
"Really ranisa??? Who is stubborn in us? I already said that I will be late then why are you waiting for me? Why didn't you had your dinner and sleep?"
"And when did you say that to me? And did I ever slept before you?"
"What I sent dadi to you"
"No one informed me"
"Ok she might be missed but still you can eat food and wait for me na?"
"How can I??? Afternoon you didn't eat well you didn't come back how can eat and sleep peacefully?"
"Afternoon why did you cover your face? I got angry"
"Arey!!!!! Did you forget jamai sa were there how can I be without ghunghat???"
"Oooo I thought because of our misunderstanding you closed your face"
"And I thought you lost interest in my food and me"
"What??? Are you crazy???? I am still not enough of you how can loose interest on you??? It's you who objected my judgement"
"Yes I didn't like it so I opposed"
"Look ranisa!!!! She is culprit she can't humiliate you by abounding you for our daughters marriage, and she even kept me away from you till fifteen days how much I suffered do even have any idea?"
"Do you know that how much I cried daily night for you??? How alone I was all those days?"
"Exactly that is why I punished her she can't cheat us"
"But we can't stoop so low as her na?"
"But I want to punish her hard"
"What punishment you gave to her earlier is enough, cleaning my chappal was not needed"
"I want to show her her place"
"That is not needed"
"Why?"
"I am not comfortable that's it"
"Ok fine I will change her punishment"
"Really" Nandini jumped in happiness. Manik too smiled. Both hugged happily.
Manik made her eat, then both had best night. Manik played with her body for hours when she could hold back she slept well. After feeding kids.

Next day Manik again called for assembly. "Yesterday the punishment which I gave to Hema is not accepted by our ranisa. She opposed me, I got angry we had argument too but later I felt when I made her queen her words and views should also have weight so I want to change the punishment if Hema slightly, that is from this moment she will clean, my parents and mine chappal daily"
Listening to this Nandini mouth opened widely, here she want to keep Hema away from humiliation here Manik gave her more sever punishment. Manik looked at Nandini and winked his eye then smirked. Nandini felt proud of his smartness but she is angry too, he cheat her badly