Thoughts

Here in mahal, king is very much stressed. Manik words are playing in his head always. Manik want to marry Nandini,

When Hema was found red handed giving Manik drug Manik became animal, he made things dirtiest king supported Manik but atlast he again forced Manik to keep her in mahal.

Then king gave Manik a promise and written letter to Manik saying in future if Manik found a lady whom he loves, king and all his wives accept her as his wife and also agrees to be future queen as Hema lost the value of it.

Manik didn't find it that interesting all these years but now all of sudden he decided to marry Nandini and as king or a father he doesn't have any right to stop him now.

King knows his personal life is almost hell being a successful Yuvaraj and very good ruler he has been loved by people too much they think Manik as their god, idol and supreme.

King knows that though he is king Manik is the one who controls everything. For doing all such works and taking so much stress in mind he needs relaxation peace and comfort

That peace was missing all these years but since he met Nandini he became different, always trying to spend time with her, he is almost doing things at very soft manner those stress lines on his face are not seen now.

King analyses about the possibilities of Nandini becoming queen. When he came to know that she is the Shankar murthy daughter he is more happy. Murthy family is known for knowledge and skills.

Shankar murthy father is guru of king, he knows Shankar murthy from childhood, inspire of teaching family Shankar murthy preferred to be king's only adviser. When ever king needs advice he used call Shankar murthy. When he gives him advice which is always best one so in return king used to give him gifts like land wealth and gold.

When he died king felt so bad. He searched for his daughter even personally as he knew being murthy blood itself can be useful for him. But he never knew she herself will walk into his kingdom like this

Frankly speaking he is guilty that he used his gurus grand daughter as dasi to give birth to his grand son. He want to compensate that mistake. He himself want to make her his bahu.

But.......,, in mahal having these many ladies as Manik's wife is now a big problem in that Hema is a major problem. She is calm but that doesn't mean she cannot be burst any time and her father and brothers are literally animals.

Now Latha too became equally dangerous she is making thing out come ugly. King is now worried more.

King want Nandini to be queen as she is his guru grand daughter as token of gratitude and compensation of his mistake. Same time he want his grand son from her womb. But her safety is most important.

Here Latha life became hell. Living life like dasi is making her miserable. A princess now treated as dasi is worst way of living. She is learning all chores and doing by herself. She is walking without chappal which is toughest among all.

She started to hate Hema the most and she was one who implanted all those things into her mind, she was happily performing puja for Manik. She damaged crushed her all dreams.

Latha even made Hema as her enemy. As Manik ordered and she herself wanted to humiliate Hema. She so wanted kill her but she can't she knew that.

Hema here is now totally confused. She thought "Latha will kill the lady who is with Manik to give him son, but she couldn't instead the lady died kill her own owner, why? And how? Latha got punished means Manik knew the plan or he witnessed the plan.... but point is does he knew it was me who I instigated Latha? If he knew then why is he silent? First of all where is he??? When I sent men to seaside mahal he came with information of Yuvaraj and the lady left mahal and didnt have information where they went. Even in mahal no one knows not even king, what is Yuvaraj upto???? When is he so protective? Is she pregnant???? That means he touched her? Really???? How is it possible? He didn't even go to other ladies whom he married and how come he can go to a dasi??? A lower class dasi? Impossible. I know hukum from childhood I know him best and bad its impossible. If possible how???? Why???? Is she that attractive? She might be cunning? Hukum bended on her falling for her will be wonder. What should I do?????"

When she is thinking she flashed a important thing in mind which made her most vulnerable "if hukum loves her she will become queen as king gave him written promise, means she will be one who will take my place my rights my pride no no no never this can't be happen and I will never make it happen."

*
Forest ;

Manik is sitting with Nandini under tree at backyard of their house, Manik is half naked she is leaning on his chest he is much relaxed,
"I like your hair left free, leave them fly freely in air"
She smiled and did he made her lean again
Both are silent observing nature peacefully. Manik hand travelled to her cheek he started creasing it softly with his thumb.
"It's so beautiful and peaceful here, people are very much helpful"
"Yes I love to come here whenever I am disturbed they make me feel alive and useful"
Manik hand travelled to her breast and cupped one, she moaned "hukhum"
Manik bent down and started kissing her cleavage. She is holding his hair softly and moaning

Manik took her in arms and made her sleep on bed started to kiss her madly she is sinking in his lust and passion. He is out of control now. Even Nandini now a day became more horny as her hormonal changes happening she is now craving for Manik touch.

Manik removed clothes from both bodies inserted inside her and started to move softly without making her uncomfortable or giving her any stress he road her till both filled with sweat and cum.
"You are beautiful and my peace"  Manik kissed her softly