Chapter 40

The rest of the day went well. After spending some time with Brad while Don helped him eat lunch, Don and Meryl then went back to the hotel so they and the babies could eat. While the babies were napping, Don and Meryl put together their plans for that evening including coordinating babysitting plans with Mark and Julie. Once the babies woke up they went back to the hospital to see Brad; before going back to the hotel and getting ready for the night. Don and Meryl took turns showering; and Meryl waited as long as possible to nurse the babies before doing her hair and getting dressed. She couldn't believe she purchased a dress like this at her age; but after the time spent with her husband in Maine she was feeling loved and sexy, even despite what had happened in their family the last few days. It was because of everything her husband had been through in the last few days that she wanted to dress special for him; and she knew he was going to love it. After doing her hair, she looked in the mirror and was more than happy with how she looked. She smiled as she talked to herself. "Here we go...showtime."

***

While Meryl got dressed in the bathroom, Don dressed the babies for bed and got them to sleep, putting them in their bassinets. He then moved the bassinets into the sitting room as he knew his brother and sister-in-law would want to hold and love on them while they were sleeping. Don had just finished dressing in a gray pinstripe suite with a blue dress shirt; he had ordered it knowing how she loved that combination on him. He was picking up some things in the bedroom when he heard a voice behind him, causing him to stand up and turn around. "I love that ass."

"I..." Don stopped what he was saying when he turned around and saw his wife standing there. He couldn't move. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't think. All of his blood rushed to below his waist. His gorgeous as hell wife was standing there wearing the perfect night time make up look on her face, sexy beach wavy hair that looked like he had just fucked her which was what he wanted to do, she was wearing the boots he always jokingly called the fuck me now, Don, boots but it was the dress that was driving him crazy. He had no idea if she had ever worn a dress like that; he was pretty sure if she had he would never forget it. She was wearing a royal blue lace dress that covered every perfect curve on her body, the neck line was deep and stopped only a few inches above her navel, a blue sheer material covered the neckline but did very little to conceal the amazing swell of her breasts and the deep neckline; as his eyes traveled lower he saw it stopped several inches above her knees. He had no idea how she made a dress made with such little material look so classy and utterly sexy at the same time. All he could think about was that she was his; and in that moment he never needed her more than he did in that moment. He didn't say anything. He just looked at her with eyes heavy laden with desire. He somehow found the strength to walk to her and pushing her on the bed; his lips were hot and needy against hers. The only sound you could hear from him was primal grunting.

Before Meryl knew what happened, her husband had pushed her back on the bed and she could feel his hard on pressed against her leg. She loved that she could make him unravel so quickly; but they had an evening out planned with Mark and Julie coming over to watch the babies so she knew she had to stop him. She regretfully placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away. "Baby, stop."

"You can not dress like that." Don trailed his lips eagerly down the revealing neckline of her dress, between her amazing cleavage, unable to stop himself. "And expect me not to devour you."

The way he said devour caused chills of anticipation to shiver down her spine. She sighed as she held his head in her hands and lifted it so she could look at him. "Save it for later. We have reservations; and your brother will be here any minute."

"You're not really leaving this room dressed like that are you?" Don asked as he let her push him away.

Meryl smirked at him as he pulled her up and she smoothed down her dress and fluffed up her hair. "You don't like it?"