Chapter 25

All day long Don's want and need for his wife only intensified; which he didn't think was even possible. He could tell she felt the same by the way she looked at him. Every time they touched they pulled away quickly, as if they had just touched fire, because they knew there was nothing they could do about it until the babies went to sleep. As the night went on it felt like they were never going to have time together; but Meryl had a plan, and she just hoped it worked out. She needed him to lose control, she thought she needed it more than she ever had before, and she hoped her plan worked. As she finished nursing she told Don to go to take a long shower; and maybe the babies would be sleepy by the time he came back out. As soon as he closed the door to the bathroom she let the babies nurse just a little while longer and hoped she could lay them down so she could go downstairs and start in on her plan; not only was she hoping for some much needed time with her husband, but she knew how badly the babies needed to sleep especially at their young age. She changed the babies, put lavender with a carrier oil on the bottoms of their feet to help them sleep, swaddled them tightly and gave them both their favorite pacifiers. She thought that they looked to be sleeping harder than they had since the night before. "Those are my perfect and wonderful babies. You two have hardly slept all day. I have done everything I can do; I hope you get the sleep you need. Just rest, my precious angels." She then went and turned on the video monitor and then wrote her husband a note, taping it to Mags' bassinet. "Now it's time to put my plan into action."

***

Don came out of the bathroom in only pajama pants and smiled that the babies were asleep; but frowned that his wife was nowhere to be seen. That wasn't like her. She wouldn't have just left the babies. He looked in the bonus room and she wasn't in there either. He walked over to his babies and smiled when he saw a note from his wife taped to Mags' bassinet.

My Amazing Don Man,
As you can see they are fast asleep. I was afraid to move them and wake them up; so I'm waiting for you downstairs. I was hoping YOU could finish what I started with you earlier; well, what we have tried to start many times. I'm needing some alone time with my man; and I have been able to tell all day that you have needed the same thing. I have the monitor on so all I need is you. Hurry up, lover.

I'm Waiting...

Don's grin spread across his entire face as he walked over to the baby monitor and smiled. "I'm on my way hot stuff."

***

Don walked downstairs and smiled when he saw the lights were turned down low, candles were lit as well as the fireplace. She had obviously been busy as he saw snacks and drinks on the coffee table as well as a made pallet on the floor in front of the fire place. He walked in front of the sofa when all of a sudden he felt someone pull him back to sit on the couch and before he knew what was happening, his wife had climbed over the couch and straddled him as she shoved her tongue into his mouth. It didn't take Don long at all to respond as he held her tightly by her waist and thrust his already present erection, it had been there ever since he got her note, into her core. "I've wanted you all fucking day."

"No more talking; can't waste time." Meryl whispered as she moved down his body and knelt in front of him as she grabbed the waist of his pajama pants in her hands. "Lift your hips, baby."

Don did as she said as she quickly took his balls in her hands, rubbing them them as she took him in her mouth, once she threw his pajama pants to the side. "Shit, I wanted...together."

"We will." Meryl winked at him as she continued to work him; stopping what she was doing momentarily to lean up and kiss his lips. "I NEED to do this first baby; please let me."

Don cupped her head in his hands as he devoured her lips and tongue. "As long as I get to take care of you later."

"You always do." Meryl kissed her way down his body. "You first."