Chapter 93

"How is it that when you bend over you don't have ANY rolls on your stomach? I bend over and it's nothing but rolls." Don said as he stood in the water with Brady and Mags' infant floaties. He had done his research and bought a pink one for Mags and a blue one for Brady. There was a baby seat with straps in each one on inflatable rings and moveable shade to protect them. It would allow them to play in the water freely but to be safely strapped in and there was even a support for their heads so they wouldn't swallow any water. Don took Brady from her first and put him in the floaty. "Seriously, Darl; you bend over and it's just flat. Not to mention how amazing your breasts are. Get in backwards so I can ogle that ass."

Meryl shook her head at him as she laughed. Many women would have thought he was just saying that because of what happened earlier; but not her, that was her husband through and through. She knew that's how he really felt. "You're something else; and you're wrong. You have the best abs."

"Well, thank you baby." Don winked as he kept one hand on Brady's floaty, while taking Mags in his other arm, while his wife bent down to kiss his abs. "Very much."

Meryl gave him a kiss as she took over Brady's floaty and he put Mags in hers. "These are really cute, babe. I love how they're protected from the sun and they can still move their arms and legs but their head is up and protected."

"They're loving it already; and it has SPF 50." Don laughed as Brady and Mags were moving away. "Isn't it amazing the things they have now? And these swim shirts are rash resistant as well. They really do have everything now."

Meryl nodded as she and Don moved throughout the shallow end of the pool with the babies who were happy to have be floating in the pool with their parents' attention. "These things are a hell of a lot better than those things we had to put on the kids' arms."

"I hated those damn arm floaties." Don said making Meryl laugh. "They were awful to get on and off; and made their arms all red. I actually ordered some floaties for when they're older and can sit up and their legs would dangle in the water. Though I think I would like these better for the ocean this summer so we can see their limbs and nothing bites them." Don was caught off guard as she floated her and Brady over to him and she gave him a long kiss. "Wow! Well, thank you for that, baby."

Meryl winked at him. "No, thank you."

"It was my pleasure." Don smiled at her. "Wait, what are you thanking me for?"

Meryl shook her head at him. "EVERYTHING. For this amazing place where we can be us. For thinking of EVERYTHING; not only for me, but for the babies as well. Making sure they are safe, protected and having fun in the water. You have bassinets everywhere in this house. Bouncies. Swings. Pack n plays out here for them with shade UNDER the shade of the covered patio. All so they can have a fun time; and making sure they are close to us while we can also enjoy husband and wife time."

"My pleasure." Don smiled at her. "I did all that?"

Meryl winked at him. "Yeah, Don Man, you sure did do all that."

"Come on, beautiful." Don said as he floated off with Mags. "Let's explore the other end of the pool."

Meryl smiled as she swam and floated behind him, watching his ass in the water and kicking his amazingly toned legs. "I love watching you like this. She's loving it."

"I think they might be dare devils." Don said as he and Meryl kept swimming around the pool while pushing the babies floaties. "The faster we swim the more they laugh."

Meryl loved hearing her babies laugh like they were as well as the look of pure joy on her husband's face. Only 2 weeks ago she thought she would never hear that again; and it filled her with more love and happiness than she could ever explain. "Come on, Daddy, let's race!"