Chapter 94

Don came back inside, pulling on his gray polo shirt, and smiled at his wife who was walking with both babies while still wearing her white lace bathing suit cover up that still gave him a view of her amazing body in the bikini he bought her and was thrilled that she was still wearing. "Darl, I just put the pizza on the grill."

"Thanks, Don Man." Meryl smiled tenderly at him. "I just put your apple pie in the oven; I was gonna put the pizza on, baby, you didn't have to do that. This is supposed to be a romantic meal for you. I hope the apple pie is edible."

Don winked at her as he went over to help her with the babies and took Brady into his arms. "Everything is edible off your body."

"Don Man." Meryl blushed. "I really wanted you to relax; and that's why I wanted to take care of dinner."

Don tenderly kissed her lips. "Oh, I am relaxed; and doing things for my wife and children helps relax me. And I know the apple pie will be amazing just as always. Now, what's up with these fuss pots? The boob?"

"They get fussy like their daddy when they don't get the boob." Meryl winked at him. "I'm going to go to change and then I'll nurse them."

Don shook his head and grabbed her arm, leading her over to the sofa. "Sit. I was hoping you'd wear that for our dinner as it seems like you have set the scene for romance."

"I have." Meryl smiled tenderly at him. "That's why I was hoping to freshen up a bit and wear something special for my man."

Don helped her take off her bathing suit cover up as they were each holding a baby and he kissed the swell of her breast. "Wearing the bikini I bought for you, that you look so god damn hot in, would be something special for my man."

"Okay." Meryl smirked at him as she fed Mags and Don placed Brady on his lap, making faces at him, and letting him stretch out a bit. "On one condition."

Don arched his eye brow at her. "And what is that hot stuff?"

"You lose that shirt for dinner." Meryl gave him a sultry smile. "If you get to ogle my body; then I want to be able to ogle my husband's gorgeous body. Those are my terms, handsome. Take it or leave it?"

Don ran his fingers up and down her legs. "Oh baby, I will most definitely take it."

***
"Well, hello there, handsome." Meryl smiled as Don walked into the bathroom off their bedroom with Mags as she was settling Brady down in the little infant bather in the tub Don had arranged for them. Meryl then kissed Don's chest as he knelt down beside her and fastened Mags into her infant bather. "Thank you for taking the shirt off."

Don tenderly kissed her lips before they began bathing the babies. "Thank you for keeping the bathing suit on; and I love this cover up."

"You packed it for me." Meryl laughed at her husband.

Don nodded as he playfully splashed the babies and they squealed in delight. "But you bought it. Did you have anyone in mind when you bought it?"

"I just might have." She winked they continued to play with their laughing babies. "We definitely have a set of water babies on our hands."

Don made noises at both babies causing them to squeal even louder and happier at what their father was doing to them. "Just like all of our others."

"We should go out to Salisbury more." Meryl said as they began bathing the babies again. "Spend some time this winter in the indoor pool out there with them. We should spend more time out there for them. I want them to have happy memories out there; just like the other kids do."

Don smiled tenderly at her as they finished bathing the babies. "They will, baby; we will all make wonderful new memories out there. Then when they are older we will bore them with stories of memories of time shared out there before they were born."