Chapter 48

Don and Meryl soon found themselves at his parents house; and while he was changing he put the babies in their swimmer diapers and swimsuit. He smiled as he saw the babies in their swim suits. Mags was wearing a two piece pink Minnie Mouse swimsuit; the top had Minnie Mouse on it with a pink bow and it read "bow power" which matched the pink bottoms he put on her over her swimming diaper' and the bottoms had white bows with pale pink lace around the waist. He then put Brady's outfit on him that was of course Mickey Mouse. Brady's trunks were blue with Mickey's head on them and sea green Hawaiian flowers on them and a pale green waist band. Don quickly grabbed his camera. "You two are the cutest babies; well, next to Lil and your brother and sisters. You are definitely ready for your pool outing." Don said taking several pictures. "Soon as your mama is ready we can go."

"I'm ready." Meryl said behind him. "I know it's not the black one you wanted, but hopefully this bathing suit will do alright."

Don turned around since the babies were safe on the bed in the room they were in downstairs at his parents house. Don froze when he saw her standing there. Indeed, it wasn't the bathing suit he requested, but it was so much better. She was wearing a deep red crocheted tankini top that accentuated the breasts he loved so much, the straps were like three pieces of crocheted rope and she was wearing matching red crocheted bikini bottoms. He didn't know how she looked like that in her 60's after just giving birth to TWINS; she was so undeniable sexy that he couldn't take it. His eyes were drawn to her toned legs and she was wearing black flip flops. "It is more than alright; holy shit, you are so damn beautiful."

"Thank you, baby; you are the most gorgeously toned and perfect man." Meryl breathed as she took in his look as he wore dark blue and gray plaid Burberry shorts with a gray v-neck polo that had the blue Polo logo on the left side of the chest. "But this needs to go."

Don was confused as she started to roll the shirt up his body; he lifted his arms so she could take the shirt off him and then she threw it to the side. "Why?"

"It's a crime to cover up that toned chest." Meryl whispered with a kiss to his chest. "This is much better."

Don ran his hands down her back and over the swell of her ass. "You feel amazing in this."

"Don." Meryl closed her eyes as she threw her head back while he ran his lips down her neck and over the swells of her breasts; when she opened her eyes she saw the babies smiling and laughing at him. "I think we have an audience."

Don looked at their babies when he heard this laughing. "It seems that we do; gosh, I love hearing them laugh."

"Me too." Meryl placed another kiss on his lips; she loved that he looked so much more relaxed and that relaxed her. "Do you think they're too young for this?"

Don shook his head. "They're never too young to be exposed to the water; they love bath time. Besides, Lou was only a month old when we got her in the water. It's not like we're going to drop them in the water and see if they sink or swim."

"Don." Meryl laughed as she playfully swatted him. "I know; I worry about them as much as I did with these things with Hen."

Don winked at her as he he pulled her close again. "Because you are an amazing mother; and it's been so long, so in some ways it seems like we're doing it all over again. I'm kind of excited about this. Why haven't we done this all week?"

"Let's see how they do before we go there." Meryl laughed. "You checked the temperature when we got here; right?"

Don nodded as he played with her pony tail. "Yes, ma'am; just the right temperature for them. Plus it's a salt water pool, not chlorine, so it's even safer."