14

"Jiminie, I'm outside already"

"I-I'm on my way! Give me a second"

"It's been a second." Yoongi chuckled sarcastically through the phone. I frowned while finishing applying a light tint of eyeshadow on my eye lid.

"2 minutes, I promise." I frantically ran around my room, trying to pull myself together for tonight.

"There's no need to be nervous, it's just a date Jimin." His low voice sent my body into a shuddering state.

"I-I know, it's just–" I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror one last time. "I'm kind of...excited?"

"Oh, well..I hope this date meets your expectations" Yoongi chuckled sheepishly.
"Are you ready yet?"

"Yea,let me just lock my door and I'll be down in a sec" I smiled while ending the call and rushing to get out the door.

"Wow.." Yoongi's eyes were glued to me as I opened the car door and slipped into the passenger seat. "You look great"

I giggled softly while smoothing out my black button up shirt. "Thanks, you look good too" without thinking,I found myself staring at him for a tad too long for his liking. He cleared his throat, snapping me out of my thoughts and grinned.

"I hope you're not undressing me with your eyes or something.." he laughed.

"No! No, oh god! I'm sorry, I was just looking at how great you look in that outfit, you should wear it more often–i mean, if you want to..I sound like a creep right now, I'm sorry–"

"Jimin, you really are nervous aren't you?" His lips tilted up into a smirk as his hand came up to stroke the side of my head.

"U-Uh, yea..a bit" I blushed, chewing anxiously at my lip.

The flickering light from the light post ahead illumined half of Yoongi's pale skin, setting a mixture of blue and yellow hues. His cheeks tinted rose, the same as his soft lips. His dark brown orbs stared back at me with the same feeling I had, but what was it? What was this look we were giving each other?  Did we even feel the same?

"W-We should get going" I choked out, though my body wanted otherwise. It wanted to stay in this position all night long, staring into those chocolate-colored eyes that were oh-so alluring. But it was wrong. I couldn't do that and neither could he. This was just our first date after being acquaintances for over a month and a half.
Don't fall so easily, Park.

"Oh, y-yea.." he sat up straight in his seat and began to drive off to our destination. The night sky had a faint glimmer of light to it, apart from the moon. It really was a beautiful night. Perfect for a simple date with a friend, right?

-∆∆∆-

"We're here" Yoongi announced once he parked the car. I unbuckled my seat belt and stepped out of the vehicle before taking a glance toward the place. It was a high-end restaurant, one that very little amount of people could afford. And I, was not apart of that group. I was one of the people who stayed home and ate ramen almost every night to afford paying rent.

But of course, Yoongi was the complete opposite. He's a freaking billionaire for crying out loud.

"Ready?" His voice crept up by my side as he offered his arm to me. I became flustered but linked our arms together anyway. Yoongi lead us into the restaurant where only the sound of glass clinking together, laughing, and waiters sprinting around thrived.