27

Yoongi woke up to the sound of the covers shuffling, followed by the sudden weight change on his side of the bed. He smirked to himself before opening his eyes, finding darkness once he did. His heart raced only for a second until he realized there was just something draped over his face; that being Jimin's arm.

Carefully prying his arm off, Yoongi turned his head to come face-to-face with a beautiful sight. Jimin laid next to him,eyes closed, mouth slacked with drool dribbling down his chin. Yoongi chuckled softly at the sight as his fingers caressed his smooth, honey colored skin. He pressed his lips onto the back of his hand, trailing several gentle kisses up to the peak of his shoulder. Jimin stirred in his sleep, grumbling a quiet "s' tickles".

Continuing to pepper his body with affection, his lips made their way to Jimin's face, Jimin began to smile softly at the touch. "My baby" Yoongi whispered into his ear before pressing a chaste kiss to his plump lips. Jimin dipped his face into Yoongi's bare chest, listening the the steady rhythm of his heart.

"Good morning beautiful" Yoongi stroked his hair, running his hand down his back before nearing the fine line of Jimin's innocence. The male mewled at the sudden grip on his ass, clawing at Yoongi's back as a sign of pleasure.

"yoongi...tired" Jimin managed to mutter before he was being lifted from his spot and placed on top of a much warmer body. Yoongi hooked a finger under his chin to lift his face, slotting their mouths together even though they had just woken up.

The blonde finally opened his eyes and pulled away from his obviously needy boyfriend. "No, I have morning breath"

"Your point?" Yoongi arched a brow, allowing his hands crept up and grip at the perfectly shaped thighs on top of him. Jimin sat up, holding himself steady by placing his hands on Yoongi's chest.

"That's gross, at least let me brush my teeth." Jimin crawled off of him and made his way to the bathroom, picking his abandoned boxers up from the night before. A groan slipped past yoongi's lips as he stretched his muscles, only becoming satisfied until he heard a pop of his limbs.

"Jiminie," Jimin heard Yoongi coo. "Today's Friday"

"Mhm, so?" Jimin placed his tooth brush back on it's stand before stepping out of the bathroom, instantly being greeted by an almost-fully-dressed, Yoongi.

"I have to go to work" Yoongi grunted, waddling around the room as he tugged on a pair of pants. "And I'm late"

"Ah, well that's not my fault, is it? No one told you to come over to my house at midnight just so you could fuck me, did they? You brought this upon yourself babe." Jimin chuckled and sat at the edge of the bed, watching his boyfriend frantically straighten out his dress shirt and comb his hair with his fingers.

"Yea-well, how could I resist you after what happened with 'Shownoff'?" Yoongi smirked as he zipped up his zipper, turning to face Jimin who was shaking his head.

"Shownu." Jimin corrected. "and nothing happened, he was just being nice- you know, that thing that you're supposed to do when you meet someone? Yea, that's called being nice."

"Whatever, I think I know the difference of someone being nice and flirting. That situation involving the latter." Yoongi threw his coat over his shoulder before walking toward him, standing straight in between his opened thighs.

"Go to work, make some money, and come back here so we can finish this argument." Jimin re-buckled his belt, letting his hands travel up to squeeze at his hips.

"I hate arguing, especially with you. How about I just come back and we spend a day cuddling, kissing, and making sure neither of us will ever see that 'Show-no' guy ever again?" Yoongi raked his eyes up and down Jimin's body, which was still half naked. Jimin shoved him away, spanking his ass as he forced him out of his apartment.