67

baby💕

baby💕:
still waiting on the confirmation for the bouquets,
I'll be home later! Love you💙

me:
be safe, I love you too

baby💕:
:(

me:
some thing wrong, baby??
did they mess up the order?
I can text Taehyung and get
new flowers if that's the case

baby💕:
no..
where's my heart?? :(

me:
your heart..?
baby, are you alright?
I knew you've been stressing too much
over the wedding.
just come home baby, get some rest love.

baby💕:
I mean my emoji heart!
It's 2 days before the wedding and you still don't send me one..
:((

-

Yoongi held back a laugh as he texted his fiance under the wooden desk, keeping it discreet while in his daily meeting. The topic was boring as always- no need to pay attention since he had already been spoken to about it, and when could he ever resist giving attention to Jimin?

The answer is never.

He was in the middle of replying when a large, tan hand covered his screen, clicking the power button before retracting back to it's owner.

Yoongi was prepared to scold the person until he took notice of the ring on their finger.

"Joon,"

"Yoongi."
The caramel skinned male replied with a smirk playing on his lips as he intertwined his fingers atop the desk.

"It's rude to touch what's not yours, you know."

"It's rude to be on your phone while someone's presenting their ideas, you know."

Yoongi scoffed before leaning further back into his office chair, glancing up at the speaker as they blabbered on about the statistic side of the company's business.

"It's boring."
He said low enough for only the other to hear.

"Yeah, well it's a meeting. It's not meant to be fun, nor exciting. Which means..you can't be sexting Jimin while in it either"