34

The way Jimin's heart shattered into pieces and how those words shredded his insides was excruciatingly painful.

He kissed the lady.

Yet, the broken fragments of his heart rebounded at the same moment that Sunmi confessed her truth to him.

I want you to be my other daddy.

To say the least, Jimin was emotionally torn between the two fate roads. Would he be strong enough to stay with his boyfriend and figure this out? Or should he just leave and act like nothing ever happened between them? Sunmi surely wasn't thinking straight when she said those words, she's just a kid after all, right?

"I-I don't know what to do a-anymore.." Jimin choked out, holding onto his cousin, Yugyeom's, shirt. "H-He..he really did cheat on me, d-didn't he?"

"No, I'm sure there was just mixed signals! Maybe the kid just saw it wrong, plus, he's gay isn't he? I'm sure he wouldn't do something like that" Yugyeom gently patted his back, combing his fingers lazily through Jimin's hair.

"You all say the same thing, and yet he's still out there probably banging that woman in America! H-He doesn't care anymore Yugyeom! He's just a huge, conceited asshole!" Jimin yelled, wrapping his arms around his younger cousin and wailing out loud mixes of words along the lines of 'I hate him', and 'he's such an asshole'.

"I'm sorry Chim, but things happen for a reason.." Yugyeom pulled his arms off to face him. "Let's just get your mind off of this, hm? My friends are coming over so it'll be fun"

Almost as if it was a signal to come in, his friends barged into the home, each holding a bag of snacks and an assortment of chips.

"Yeah! Ready to party-" Jae-beom threw the bags on the couch as soon as he saw tears sticking to Jimin's cheeks.
"Woah, what's wrong? Let's uh, let's have some fun buddy. Come on, I'll fix you a drink okay?"

Jimin meekly nodded, wiping the tears away and standing up slowly to follow the male. Yugyeom greeted his other friends while the other two talked in the kitchen.

"So, obviously something happened and I may not know you much, but I know you enough to know you're usually not like this. So tell me, is it perhaps..boy trouble?" Jae handed him the drink, taking a sip of his own as he waited for him to answer.

"Yea, Y-You could say that." Jimin shrugged before downing the entire drink in one gulp. "He left for America, only for two weeks, but ended up staying longer. His child admitted to me last night that he kissed some girl. How low of him, huh? He couldn't even kiss her in private, away from his kid.."

"Damn, and now you're depressed and desperate for him, aren't you?" Jae poured him some soda instead of alcohol, worrying for his sake of liquor tolerance.

"Sure." Jimin scoffed. "I'm really trying to look past the issue, I still love him. Or as his friend says, I'm 'whipped' for him. Everyone keeps saying it's just a misunderstanding, but how would they know? How do I know?"

Jae sighed, tapping Jimin's shoulder and giving him a brief hug. "It'll be okay, he'll come back and probably explain everything"

"His daughter said she wants me to be her daddy..do you think I'll be capable of doing that after his girlfriend comes back with him? I'm just a fag who is desperate for dick apparently, maybe that's what he wanted; to use me once and then throw me away after allowing my feelings to come up. Love doesn't mean anything to him.."

The other male widened his eyes at him. "W-What? No Jimin, you're too good for that. No one has the right to use you in such ways, and you know that-"

"-Do I?"

"Hell yeah! Jimin, you're a perfectly behaved man who is capable of finding someone new and moving on from jerks like him. Don't drag your self esteem down just because of one mistake. Think of it this way, his dirty self has opened your experience level enough to move on form those mistakes."

Jimin smiled softly at him as his hands wrapped around jae's neck, pecking him on the cheek with a quiet 'thank you' .
Jae-beom blushed and nodded.

"I'm only speaking the truth." He chuckled.

"Let's have a toast to..uh-"

"To shitty relationships!" Jae-beom suggested and jimin agreed. "To shitty relationships!" He repeated as they tapped each other's cups, Jimin making a clinking sound for the effect.

The two spent the night together, talking, drinking, and eating...alot.

-∆∆∆-

____________________________________

"O-Oh fuck!"

"You taste really sweet.."

Jae-beom towered over the smaller body underneath him, hovering his lips over the sun-kissed skin that he wanted to mark ever-so-badly. Every time his tongue would swirl against the flesh, the boy with shudder and twitch in his laying position, whimpering out someone else's name.

His teeth sunk into the blonde's lower hip, nibbling and sucking at the skin as listened to him whine and moan. With his hands groping at Jimin's inner thighs, Jae-beom lifted him further along the mattress to grant better access of his lower half.

"A-Ah, Yoongi-ah.." Jimin choked out a soft sigh, tightening his grip on the other male's hair.

After listening to the few more times that Jimin would mutter his boyfriend's name, Jae-beom finally halted his actions to pull away and look down at the boy with a disappointed expression.

"Jimin, I'm sorry but I can't do this. I know you said you wanted to get your mind off of him by hooking up with me, but if you're going to moaning his name I can't do it."

The blonde sat up with flushed cheeks, tugging his shirt back over his head and nodding sheepishly. "I'm sorry..it's just that- I.. I-I don't know what's wrong with me Jae."

"Jimin, you're not going to believe this, but you're incredibly and deeply in love with that Yoongi guy." Jae-beom snickered sarcastically, as if Jimin hadn't already known that before.

"I am..but is he?"