26

The stares that Yoongi had been receiving as he dashed through the aisles seemed to have left him unbothered. He was on a mission, a mission that would change his night drastically. He didn't even pause for a split second when someone had approached him, asking if he needed assistance with finding something.

He focused on choosing the right brand and checked the warning labels just before making his way toward the register. He wanted this night to be perfect for his baby, his prince, his Jimin.

"Yoongi-hyung? What are you doing here so late at night?" The cashier spoke, catching Yoongi's attention. He looked up from his wallet to see Taehyung, dressed in his working uniform.

"Uh, what are you doing here?"

"Well I work here..so uh, I'm working." Taehyung giggled as he scanned the box.
"Oh, I see you'll be working soon too, huh?"

Yoongi scratched his head, nodding sheepishly to his statement. "Yea..uh, we needed some"

"Holy shit, you're dating Jimin, I totally forgot. You better not hurt him or I will rip you to shreds. He's a precious little baby who needs to be loved the right way, not furiously and rough! Treat my son well!" Taehyung was now leaned over the counter, jabbing a finger into the olders chest.

"Son? What? O-Okay.." Yoongi blinked as he waited for his total to be told.

"At least you bought the good brand..he deserves the best y'know?" He continued, ringing up his total as he sent him a side glare.

"Yea.."

"No condoms? What, are you trying to give my little Chim something?" Taehyung frowned.

Yoongi swallowed hard before bolting back toward the shelves and picking out the best option for him. "This too"

"Uh-huh, that's what I thought." Scanning the final item, he gave him the cost. "Alright, have a fun night I guess. Remember, don't you dare hurt him"

Yoongi grabbed his bag before running out of the store and getting into his car. "Damnit Taehyung, can't you see I'm in a rush?" He hissed under his breath as he started his car. The evident bulge in his pants only tightened against the cloth, longing for the male a few blocks away.

-∆∆∆-

"Oh my..god.." Jimin panted, attempting to regain his composure. The musty scent that clad to the two males bodies had traveled around the room, making it impossibly heated for them.

Strands of sweat-slicked hair were stuck to Yoongi's forehead, along with a sheer layer of sweat on his pale body. Jimin's chest heaved up and down as he stared up at the ceiling above him. The ravenette collapsed aside him, breathing in the humid air between their sticky selves.

"You good?" Yoongi chuckled, raising his hand to brush a few locks of blonde hair out of Jimin's face.

Jimin nodded stiffly before leaning onto his side and groaning. "This is by far the best vanilla sex I've had.."

Furrowing his brows, Yoongi couldn't help but feel a tad bit sour at his remark. "You've had sex before this?"

Jimin giggled with a roll of the eyes. "Well duh, haven't you? I mean, isn't that how Sunmi was born?"

"It's just..you sort of–I don't know–seem to be very emotionally closed off.." Yoongi muttered.

"Ouch, that kind of hurt. Are you saying I'm inexperienced? You know I'm not a virgin.."

"No, that's not what I meant! I'm just feeling a little bitter from what you said"
Yoongi draped an arm over his waist, tracing various shapes against Jimin's skin.

"What? That it's the best vanilla?" Jimin grinned, moving closer to Yoongi to peck his cheek. "I'm not complaining, it was great babe."

"But it's just vanilla, what have you done? BDSM?" Yoongi pouted sarcastically, hoping that Jimin wouldn't admit to such a thing. But, that wasn't the case.

"I.." Jimin flushed, turning his face away in attempt hide his embarrassment. "Y-Yes.."

"Wait–really?" Yoongi choked, propping himself up by his elbow to look at him better. "Like what? Are you into that?"

"Well, I was drunk when it happened..but yea. It's..fun I guess? My partner at the time was basically a test dummy. He wasn't sure of his sexuality or kinks so..I sort of helped him out." Jimin spoke softly, barely audible to Yoongi's ears.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of baby, I just wasn't expecting that from you. Look, if you ever want to do that, just tell me. Even though I've personally never done it, it doesn't hurt to try new things. In fact, if you're willing to talk about it up front with me, go ahead and explain what you like"

Jimin smiled, leaning in to connect their lips once more before laying down comfortably. "Thank you for being so understanding and kind..uh..I really don't like bondage. Hand cuffs, ropes, chains is a big no no. I like to be able to touch while it's happening.."

Yoongi smirked, trailing light kisses down his shoulder. "Okay, what else?"

Jimin fidgeted in his spot, shyly shifting away from him. Yoongi listened to him mumbling a few words that he unfortunately didn't hear. "What was that?"

"S-Spanking. O-Or biting..I like that." He said with a dark hue of pink casted on his cheeks. "But not too rough, I prefer to be gentle. U-Unless it's when you're..you know..actually in me, then I like it hard.."

Yoongi chuckled softly as he laid down, pulling the covers over the two of them once their bodies had cooled off. "Now I know"

"mhm, so what are you into?"

"You."

"Well yea, but I mean in a sexual way. Got any kinks? Fetishes?"

"I don't know. Maybe pet names, like baby boy and daddy." Yoongi's words muffled against the crook of Jimin's neck, his nose nuzzling itself on his smooth skin.

"Got it. So daddy it is." Jimin giggled while carding his fingers through his boyfriend's dark hair.

"Jiminie," Yoongi called, earning a hum in response from Jimin.

"I..uh..I have something to tell you"

"Yes?"

"I-I..I really like you. Like, a lot"

"..I like you alot, too"