70

// this is the final chapter of 'Baby', thank you for reading it and giving it so much love! I think this is my favorite book that I've written so far..

WARNING: the following chapter includes mature content, if you dislike the subject of smut please do not read. //

____

[edit: yes, I managed to save this chapter to my personal notes before it was deleted earlier, but my other chapters are permanently gone, so please be patient with me as I re-write them - eli]

____________________________________

"Dance with me!"

"You're drunk, my love."

"My name is jimin, not love."

"Right. Jimin, you're drunk."

The male frowned at his now husband, pursing his lips before shaking his head and bolting towards the dance floor. Their daughter had agreed to leave home with Hoseok a few minutes before since the after party was coming to an end, most of the guests already left ,leaving the two recently announced husbands.

"Dance! Dance!" Jimin chanted once more, this time stomping his foot as he gestured for him to follow. Yoongi gave in, his shoulders sinking low as he made his way over to him, wrapping his arms protectively around Jimin's waist.

"We have to go home soon, baby."
Yoongi whispered into his ear.

"But Kookie and Tae haven't left yet, or Joon..or Jinnie..or wonho o-or jackson and-"

"-they're waiting for us to end this, jiminie. One more dance and the night is over, okay?"

A groan crept up Jimin's throat as he fell limp in his arms, signaling an upcoming tantrum of some sort. The other held onto his waist, anchoring him as his knees gave out before he tumbled to the ground, sweaty body sprawled out against the cooling tile.

"Jimin, get up baby"

"Don't wanna"

"Jiminie."

"No."

"Baby, please get off the floor- it's very dirty and you're going to ruin your su-"

"-wanna go home now. Please, babe? jiminie..very sleepy.."

Yoongi chuckled at his tipsy behavior before lifting him up and placing him on a chair while he said his final goodbye's to his guests and walked them out.

"Take care, Yoongi. Congratulations by the way!"
Taehyung waved while exiting the small building with a drunk Jungkook glued to his hip.

"Have a good night, buddy. I'm gonna head home and hopefully sleep through this headache"

Yoongi smiled at Namjoon as he lead him to his car, giving him a final hug before returning to pick Jimin up and take him home.