25

Yoongi had been through one meeting after another in a time frame of 6 hours, exhausting and draining him of any energy by the end of the day. Within the 12 hours he's been occupied at work, he couldn't help but feel upset and lonely as his phone never showcased any notifications from Jimin. Had he done something wrong?

Towards the end of his last hour, Namjoon had came into his office and ordered him to take a break. All of the stress that had built up in the company had been weighing on him a lot more often. Namjoon, being the great friend that he is, offered him some take-out along with having a talk with him.

"So, you and Jimin-ah, how's that?" Namjoon smiled as he dug into the glass noodles in front of him.

With a shrug, Yoongi sighed, barely eating anything Namjoon had offered him. "I don't know. He hasn't texted,called, or even talked to me since last night.."

"What happened last night? A fight?" He asked with a concerned tone. If there was anything Namjoon wanted in his life, it would be to have his best friend's happy forever. He hated to see them going through rough patches of life, but it happens sometimes.

"He was hanging out with Sunmi and I all day yesterday, then Sunmi wanted to visit Hoseok in his studio, so I took her. Then this asshole, Shownu, was flirting the shit out of him even though I was standing right next to him." Yoongi grumbled. "I clearly was ticked off since Jimin didn't seem to mind when that bastard was touching up on him. So when I dropped him off..I may have not said anything. He ended up storming off to his apartment too..I don't know, was it my fault?"

"Seems like it was definitely your fault buddy. You can't give your boyfriend the silent treatment just because your angry, how is he supposed to know how your feeling if you don't tell him?" Namjoon explained, comforting his friend to the best of his abilities.

"Why don't you call him? I'm sure he'll understand why you were mad if you just explain"

Yoongi nodded and scooted the plate farther away from him. "Yea, I'll do that. Thanks Joon." Namjoon hummed and left to the other side of the room, where his office was positioned.

Dialing in Jimin's number to his phone, Yoongi took a deep breath as he waited for him to pick up. The ringing came to an end and a slightly drowsed Jimin answered.

"Hello?" His voice was husky and lower than usual, catching Yoongi by surprise a tad.

Yoongi: Jiminie, are you okay?
You don't sound too good..

Jimin: yea, I'm fine, just a little tired.

Yoongi: oh, from what?

Jimin: Shownu invited me to make
a new video for my channel today.

Yoongi: Shownu..why?

Jimin: he found my videos and e-mailed me to make one. It went well but the choreo was really hard..

Yoongi: *grunts* he didn't flirt with you
or anything, did he?

Jimin: no..? Why would he?

Yoongi: Jimin, did you really not notice anything yesterday? He was obviously trying to fuck you or something.

Jimin: *laughs* no Yoongi-ah, he was just being nice! Compliments aren't the same as flirting, babe.

Yoongi: pfft, sure. He was touching you and you didn't even acknowledge it!

Jimin: ah, is that why you were being rude yesterday? You didn't even talk to me you jerk.

Yoongi: yes! How was I supposed to react to someone else touching my Jimin, and know that you didn't even care?

Jimin: well, if you cared so much, how come you didn't say anything? You could've told him off or something..