17

"Jiminie, I'm going to ask you one more time. Do you want to come over or not?"

"I already told you no Yoongi-ah, you're friends are much different to what I'm used to. I'd think you'd know that from what happened last weekend on our date, remember? You guys are billionaires, I'm a poor choreography teacher"

"Come on, please? For me?" Yoongi whined over the phone, making Jimin smile unintentionally. "You've already met them at the bar, they're nice people. They'd love you."

Jimin sighed before giving in, "fine, what time should I come over?"

"Well, the guys are coming at around 8-ish, but you can come sooner.." Yoongi mumbled against the speaker of his phone.
A grin grew one Jimins lips at the thought of hanging out with Yoongi.

"What about Sunmi?" Jimin asked while his fingers fumbled with his shoe laces. "If we're going to be drinking,I don't think it'd be safe to have her there."

"She'll be fine, I told her I was going to have an important meeting and that she couldn't disturb us. She has toys and a TV in her room anyway" Yoongi explained with eagerness laced in his voice. "Just come over"

"I'll be over in about an hour, should I bring anything?" He checked the clock and saw it was only 6pm.

"No, I already bought the drinks and snacks. Just bring yourself" Yoongi chuckled.

"Okay, see you later then.." Jimin smiled as he hung up the phone and rushed to change his outfit. He hadn't planned on leaving his house today, so the current clothing he had on consisted of sweatpants and a large hoodie. Ripping off each item he was currently wearing, Jimin rummaged through his closet to find something more appealing. Possibly something a bit more revealing, just for Yoongi. 

After deciding on a simple striped shirt, accompanied by a jean jacket with a pair of torn black pants (that revealed most of his thighs), Jimin's outfit was complete. He pocketed his phone and sprayed himself with a fruity-smelling fragrance before leaving his apartment.
Just as he closed his car door behind himself, his phone buzzed.

Kookie

Kookie:
Chim! Tae and I are going out
for drinks, wanna come?
Maybe we can invite your bf too ;)

Jimin:
First of all, he's not my boyfriend.
Second, I have plans

Kookie:
Well cancel your plans, we're
Your best friends! 😡

Jimin:
No. I'm hanging out with Yoongi today

Kookie:
Hanging out, hmm?
What do you plan on doing??🌚

Jimin:
Nun' ya' business kid.

Kookie:
It IS my business if it's happening to u.
You better wear protection Chim,
Tae and I don't want to have to babysit your kids 👀

Jimin:
gdi Jungkook, stfu.
Nothing's happening,he's just inviting
a couple friends over.

Kookie:
SO AN ORGY?
😱
I didn't think u were that type of person..

Jimin:
NO. JUNGKOOK. CHILL.
WE'RE JUST GOING TO DRINK AND TALK!

Kookie:
Mhmmmmmm
Well, I think it'd be best if I watched u
and make sure nothing happens to
u with those guys 😶