29

Jimin had no clue of what to do in this case he was in, his emotions had created a ball of loose meaning much like the scribbles on Sunmi's papers. What could he do?
He was trapped in between his thoughts; to escape and hide away in the room again, or to defend himself.

He hadn't even came up with a resolution when Namjoon had tried to changed the topic. Truly worrying for his sake and well-being around these men.

"You're son is still available to sharing his business with someone?" Namjoon brought up, the man nodding in response.

"I'm really just hunting out for him at the moment, he deserves someone good. Someone who could not only fulfill his emotional needs, but his pleasurable ones too" the man chuckled, nodding his head toward Jimin with a proud smirk.
"He looks fit for the job, you sure he's a straight one? With that body, I'm sure something could be worked out"

"I'm sure, Lee. I hired him for babysitting purposes, nothing more-nothing less." Yoongi told again, tone darkening as he said so.
"Now, if we could return to the discussion of the development of the company-"

"Yah, Park-why don't you come on over for a second? You're not busy, are ya'?" The man, known as Lee, waved him over, sending a shiver across Jimin's body.
No, he didn't want to.

Against Jimin's will, his legs forced him to move closer toward him, standing stiffly next to Yoongi.

"Wow he's even better close up, Hui would love em'. What do you say you come back to my building with me,get to know my son a little and maybe work something out together, huh?" Lee grinned as his hand traveled down the curve of Jimin's thigh, squeezing it hungrily.

Jimin whimpered and pulled away promptly, scurrying behind the couch Yoongi was seated on, as if he would protect him. Namjoon stood up and shoved a few papers into the man's chest, grumbling inaudible words to him before they all scoffed and threw on their coats.

"I'd love to have you come with me, but it seems as though these men care about you deeply. Have fun with your threesome, Kitten." The man hissed at Jimin, winking at him subtly.

"Get out, and don't be surprised when this is reported to HR." Namjoon threatened as he escorted the men out rather roughly.

As soon as they were out of the home, silence overwhelmed them all. Jimin shuddered when Yoongi released a long sigh.

"I told you to stay out of sight." He said, a hint of stress in his voice.

"I-I got bored..and needed to use the bathroom.." Jimin muttered. "B-But I decided to check on you..because I heard laughing.."

"And laughing is a bad thing?" He snapped, standing up to face Jimin head-on.
Namjoon quickly intervened, standing in between the two before Yoongi's temper got the best of him.

"I didn't know you had this kind of business!" Jimin barked back, peering over Namjoon's shoulder to make eye contact with his boyfriend.

"Lee is a suitor, that's why I wanted you hidden! His son is overdue for marriage and they're desperate to find someone to co-own their company." Yoongi groaned as he tugged on his hair.

"But, why didn't you just say I was dating you?" Jimin frowned, namjoon patting his shoulder.

"Lee doesn't know that Yoongi's into men, he offered him his son before but Yoongi refused by saying he was straight and has a child. If he told him he was with you, he would've punished him horribly, could've ruined the business"
Namjoon spoke, care laced in his voice.

"O-Oh.." Jimin lowered his head. "I'm sorry.."

"God, if he did something more to you I would've killed him. I was really close to breaking each of his fingers when he touched you" Yoongi growled.

"Yoongi-ah, I'm really sorry. I didn't know.." he pouted, reaching out to hug him but frowned once Yoongi glared at him.

"Well now you do, so next time, stay in the freaking room." Turning away, Yoongi picked up the empty bowls from the table to take into the kitchen.
Namjoon moved away, allowing Jimin to slip past him and cling onto Yoongi's waist.

"Yoongi," Jimin strained his voice out, whimpering quietly as Yoongi tried to pry him off. "Please don't be mad"

"How can I not be mad? You didn't listen to me, this could've ended up going horribly wrong-"

"-But it didn't!"

"But it could have." Yoongi bawled, hands now fisting the collar of Jimin's shirt. Jimin stared at him in distress, tears beginning to prick at the edges of his waterline.

"He could've hurt you Jimin. Beat you, touched you, taken you." He released his grip and combed a few strands of Jimin's hair away from his face.
"I don't want you getting hurt."

"-and I won't, but you just h-have to trust me..I can watch over myself Yoongi. I'll be more careful around your work mates, but please..don't keep us a secret."

"I didn't want to put the company at risk, but believe me when I say-that I will let everyone know that we're together when I get the chance. Hell, let's tell the whole world. They need to know you belong to me and I belong to you."

Yoongi pecked his cheeks, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Y-Yoongi.." Jimin whispered once he pulled away.

"Mhm?"

"I-I.."

"Hey Yoongz, got anything to drink? Y'know, like adult things? I'm craving some whiskey at the moment" Hoseok came into the kitchen, raiding the cabinets as he talked.

"Uh-yea, there should be some down there" Yoongi left Jimin's side to help his friend find the alcohol, laughing with him as they poured some into their glasses. Namjoon joined them, chugging his share of the drink.

Jimin sighed, leaning his back against the counter and trying not to think about the recent situation. Yoongi was right, he could've been in serious danger if Namjoon hadn't stepped in. But there was only one thing that echoed around Jimin's mind more than anything else.

"I'd love to have you come with me, but it seems as though these men care about you deeply..."

Did they really care that much about someone as little as Jimin?

And-oh lord, did this send Jimin's mind whirling. He groaned at himself for making such accusations that they didn't care, of course they did. They were all friends, and Yoongi was his boyfriend, they would do anything for each other.

And that's when Jimin knew.

He knew for sure,

Jimin is in love with Yoongi.