45

// **A/N: first of all, thank you so much for 1K+ reads,,,uh,,didn't expect that at all.
Secondly, I'd like to address the lie I told a few chapters ago hah..i said this was ending soon. When, in all honesty, I didn't mean for the story to end so..soon?

A few days ago I was very inspired to write a certain "chapter route" or outcome for this story which basically involves A LOT of angst.

lmao ;)

So, I'm here to clarify that I'll be ending the story later, not any time soon, but later.

I hope you'll stick around for the angst, if not,,,um,,I'm sorry???

Love you lots! Thanks for your support!

Your author,
Eli❤** //

[Edit: this chapter is just a filler until I write the main sh-...stuff. :) hope you like it]

____________________________________

[3:02 am]

Jimin closed his eyes.

[3:05 am]

Jimin yawned.

[3:15 am]

Yoongi rustled in his sleep.

[3:30 am]

Jimin narrowed his eyes at the digital clock that rested on the dresser across the room, glaring toward it every time a minute passed by. He was irritated, to say the least.
He's never been more tired in his life before tonight, and yet, his body had no will in finding sleep.

Deciding that he couldn't stay awake much longer on his own, turning over to entertain himself with Yoongi's sleeping form was his final resolution.

His fingertips gently caressed each curve and edge that made up his fiance's smooth face. Jimin stretched his luck even further by gliding his hand under the fabric of his shirt, reaching to dig his nail softly down Yoongi's back, mapping out several heart shaped movements into his skin.

Jimin's soon-to-be-husband was a peculiar  type of man, someone who cherished his sleep more than anything. More than Jimin at times. So when he felt the familiar touch of Jimin's fingers on him, he wasn't too thrilled. Although, yes, it felt quite nice, he wanted sleep..Needed sleep.

A deep exhale escaped Yoongi's nostrils, alarming Jimin in the process. The males eyes fluttered open to look at his, now black haired fiance. The hand that was tucked inside his shirt was slowly pulled out, returning to its proper owner in fear of what was to come.

"What." Yoongi let out firmly, noticing the way Jimin's eyes had been shut immediately after he had open his own.

"I know you're awake, answer me."

Jimin pressed his face deeper into the pillow at his head, lips parting to release tiny snores, which were of course, fake.

"Park Jimin, after almost a full year of living with you, sleeping with you, I know for damn fucking sure that you don't snore in your sleep." Yoongi's voice warned, not a hint of amusement being found.