60

In the blink of an eye, Yoongi had arrived at the building, bolting into the elevator and to the desired floor of the security office.
His hands trembled as he spoke to the  woman on the phone from a few nights ago.

"Y-Yes my staff found some information of who could've taken him. Please send someone down here"

"We're already on it Mr.Min, don't worry. Once we get a face and a license plate, it'll be easy to track them down."

"Good, thank you so much." Yoongi huffed as he arrived to the room, barging in to find his two best security guards with mortified faces.
"I'll call you if I figure anything else out."

"Alright, bye mr.min."

"Sir, after looking back at the video footage we've noticed that one of the males has been entering the building for the past week or so. He seems to be fairly new considering we couldn't track his vehicle before this month."
He informed while showing Yoongi the recorded scenes.

"Stop." Yoongi instructed as he leaned into the screen to inspect the faces.
"I know him.."

"The taller male has been gaining access to the building with his badge. He goes by the name Jung-su. The second man we haven't identified yet."

"T-The second man..he's Choi Daehyun. He was Lina's lawyer..that's her new boyfriend.."
Yoongi furrowed his brows out of anger before slamming his fists onto the desk.

"Find the license plate on that car."

"We did sir, but it seems as if they took a route where the cameras don't capture anything."
The security told, nodding along with the other.

"You'd have to seek that information from police forces, we can't access the road cams."

"I have someone on the way. Thank you for showing me this..and please, do not tell the press. Or anyone. My fiance's life is on the line if someone finds out."
Yoongi told with fear bubbling in his stomach.

"Will do, sir. We won't tell anyone."

"Mr.Min?" Yoongi turned around to come face-to-face with a woman in uniform.
"Is this the footage?"

"Yes, please..find those bastards."

"We'll do our best sir, but for now we can only pull together evidence before going on a hunt for him."
The officer said while overlooking the video.

"I got the license so we should be able to track the vehicle down after obtaining street footage as well. Come with me."

Yoongi nodded and followed the woman out the building where she lead him to her patrol car.
"You'll have to take your own car but you're allowed to follow us to the destination."

Nodding once again, Yoongi entered his own car and trailed behind hers. His heart hammered against his chest as he imagined being reunited with his baby, his Jimin.

"I'm coming Jimin. I'm coming for you.."

| | |

"I'm coming...fuck.."

"Wow he looks so worn out already..how disappointing."