56

// gUYS, I'm sorry, I posted the previous chapter with a mistake!!

They are NOT married yet, they're engaged!

Jimin was meant to say, "I'm actually engaged", I'm sorry for the confusion!

Also, the beginning of this chapter is the continuation of the previous one. It's in the pov of Yoongi and Hoseok, while Jimin was out with Jung-su and Sunmi//

____________________________________

"What's up, buttercup?" Hoseok chanted in a sing-song voice, catching an embarrassed glare from Yoongi.

"I'm just going to ignore that.." Yoongi sighed. "Anyways, how's it going with the trainees? Are they ready yet?"

"Hm, I think a week will do. The competition between two teams begins in two weeks so it should be enough time." He nodded softly.

"Good, and the two teams have been chosen?"

"Yes sir," Hoseok giggled. "I've divided them into 2 teams- the one's who develop the dances quicker and the other with the slower ones"

"Sounds good. That'll be posted on the channel right? Did my assistant already inform you?"

"No, but I'm guessing it'll be filmed by then." Hoseok smiled.

"She's been slacking recently, I may have to let her go soon." Yoongi sighed.
"I mean- even Jimin does a better job than she does and he doesn't even work here"

"Why don't you make Jimin your new personal assistant? He even has his own YouTube channel that you could start up again!" He gasped up on realizing this, gently smacking at Yoongi's wrists in excitement.

"That would be a great idea, but I don't know if Jimin would go with it. He's got his own class to teach"
Yoongi huffed while rubbing his temples frustratedly.

"Just ask him." Hoseok said as he played with a pen he found on his desk.
"I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Especially because he'd get to spend most of his day with you"

"Yeah, I guess. I'll ask him at home"

Just as Hoseok was going to leave, he remembered something urgent.

"Oh, hey uh.."

Yoongi looked at him suspiciously, noticing the odd vibe Hoseok had given off.

"I know you're engaged to Jimin and all, but did you get bored of him when choosing the new trainee?"

"W-What?" Yoongi's eyes widened at his words.
"What are you talking about?? A new trainee?"

"Yeah, I mean- I get it, the guy is pretty hot but uh..you sort of put a inexperienced dude in my hands to teach. Like, he doesn't even know how to sing?? So, did you hire him because of his looks?"
Hoseok chuckled.

"No! What are you talking about Hoseok?! I haven't hired anyone new since the last auditions!" Yoongi frowned, pulling up the profiles of the trainees on his computer.