33

Sunmi's P.O.V.

Daddy kissed a woman last night.

Daddy left with that woman last night.

He left me with someone I don't know, possibly a stranger, possibly someone who doesn't know how to take care of kids. He's sitting at the couch of our hotel room, texting. Did he take note of my presence? He doesn't look nice, not like Jimin. I miss Jimin..when are we going home again?

Daddy says not to call people when he's not here, but right now, I really need some comfort that's not from him. My iPad and his phone share the same information in case he needs to use it, so it was fairly easy to find Jimin in the contacts of his FaceTime history. Tapping the call button, I waited patiently in the corner of the room, hoping the stranger wouldn't notice me having this call.

"Sunmi? What's wrong, where's your dad?" Jimin positioned the camera to face him completely, focusing on me.

"I miss you Jimin, daddy left with some lady last night and he hasn't come back. It's lonely here without you.." I pouted.

"He..he left with a lady? W-What kind of lady?"

"I dunno', she kept saying that I look just like her..something about being there when I was born, she really wanted me to remember her but daddy said that I don't." I shrugged, noticing the way that Jimin's lips curved into a tight frown.

"A-And he left with her? Where?"

I shrugged again, staring down at my palms as I fiddled with my fingers. "There's someone here, but I don't know them. Jimin...I'm scared, when's daddy coming back?"

"O-Oh baby, please don't be scared. I'll be on this call with you until he gets back, I promise I won't leave you alone, okay? Can you tell me where you are?"

"A h-hotel, I don't know where..somewhere by a beach. J-Jimin?"

"Yes baby?"

"I don't want you to be mad but.." I looked up slowly at him, feeling as though the words were caught in the back of my throat. "He kissed her. The lady..she...I don't know why, but she kissed him.."

"Oh...o-okay, thank you for telling me baby..um, I'm still going to be here for you. I don't care if , uh, yoongi wants to..move on with that lady, I'll always be here"

"Jimin, please don't let them be together..I want you to be my.." I stopped and took a deep breath before looking back at him. "I want you to be my other daddy too"

I saw Jimin's eyes begin to get redder than before, and before I knew it, he was crying. Alot. I tried to make him happy by telling him a funny joke, but he just kept crying.

Why was daddy crying?

---

Short chapter, but I really wanted to do one in Sunmi's point of view, maybe I'll do more in future. Also, sorry about the slight angst. Lmao. Don't worry, it'll all work out somehow ;)