62

The officers had disagreed with Yoongi's decision, insisting it was far too late to look for him now. If they went tomorrow morning, they'd have plenty of sunlight to spare anyway.

Yoongi went home, got showered- for the first time in weeks due to stress- and even rested his eyes for a bit. Although, he couldn't sleep with the thought of Jimin finally being home in his arms, cuddled into his hold with those soft giggles that Yoongi could do nothing but love. He missed the way his eyes crinkled at the corners each time he laughed or smiled, which only made him laugh more when Yoongi would point out that he couldn't see- this being a fact.

His daydreaming was cut short when his phone rang. He reached over to his nightstand, retrieving his phone as he read the caller ID as Hobi.

"Hello? Hoseok, I've got good news-"

"Where's dad?"

Yoongi's eyes grew tremendously as he heard his daughters voice, instantly propping himself up on his elbows to listen properly.

"Sunmi.."

"I said- where's dad?"

"Princess, dad is not home right now..but he will be soon. He just went out to buy something-"

"-I know you're lying to me. Tell me the truth, is he really missing?"

"Sunmi, you know you shouldn't be up this late, and where's uncle hobi? Why are you using his phone without permission?"

"He let me use it to call you, he's in the bathroom. Daddy, please just tell me that dad isn't missing.. I saw it on the news"

"You shouldn't watch the news, it's all lies, princess"

"Is it? Or are you the one lying? Tell me! Daddy, I need to know. Is dad okay?!"

"He's going to be okay as soon as I find him-"

"-SO HE IS MISSING? FIND HIM DADDY, PLEASE, I NEED HIM! "

"I-I.."

Yoongi rubbed at his temples stressfully, relaxing once he heard Hoseok come on the phone.

"Hey..sorry about that, I didn't think she'd do this."

"It's fine, I get why she'd be worried too."

"So how's it going with him? Have you gotten any new info?"

"Yeah..I had a call with them today and Jimin hinted some things"

"Like?"

"His location. Hoseok, I think I found him. He said his old apartment so he must be there or close by"

"That's great news! Oh my god I hope he's okay.."

"I hope so too."

"I'm really relieved to hear that. Listen, I'll go calm Sunmi and put her to bed. Call me if you need me, alright?"
Hoseok said softly.

"For sure. Goodnight Hobi" Yoongi ended the call with a jaded huff before laying back down. He knew he couldn't sleep, not until he had Jimin back home.