65

// so what did y'all think about the IDOL mv? :)

yoongi was looking like a whole 5 course meal in my opinion. //

____________________________________

It was the following week, Yoongi had gone of to work and Jimin was left to care after their daughter, Sunmi. The pair had breakfast together, enjoying their meals as Sunmi did most of the talking since Jimin has never really been a morning type of person.

"So uncle Hobi told me that you were taken by bad people..did you know them?"
The girl asked with hesitancy hidden in her voice.

"I did, but let's not talk about that. Why don't we do something else while we wait for Yoongi to come back home, hm?"

"Like what?"

"Like... a round of hide and seek?" Jimin offered with a giddy expression, no where near sharing the same one as Sunmi.

"Hide and seek is for babies, i'm not a baby anymore, dad." Sunmi blew out, a scowl roaming across her face.

"Right, you're not. I guess we should be adults together then, correct?" Jimin arched a curios brow, awaiting the child's answer as he watched her ponder over the possible activities.

"I'm not an adult yet, I'm still in the kid stage unfortunately"

Jimin tossed his head back as a loud and squeaky laugh escaped his lips, the sound echoing around the dining room that the two were currently located.

"H-How unfortunate!" Jimin grinned as he attempted to ruffle her hair, only to have his hand swatted away.

"It is unfortunate, I can't even do anything on my own without being watched by you or dad! If I were older I would be been able to, it's not fair!"
Sunmi whined with a loud stomp of her foot.

"Sunshine, you need to take advantage of this time- being an adult is no where near as fun as you think it is. I guarantee that every single one of us adults would love to be a kid again"

"That's stupid, all adults say that." Sunmi said while rolling her eyes stubbornly.  having nothing else to say, Jimin simply nodded as he stood up from his chair, taking their dirty dishes to the sink for him to wash.

"Well, what's something that you'd like to do on your own?" Jimin questioned, using her previously stated words.

"I don't know..like, big kid stuff.." Sunmi answered with uncertainty represented through her unstead frame.

"and what would that be?"

Her eyes averted to him, a glare making it's way onto her face as she huffed out a firm, "really?"

"What? I'm just asking" Jimin chuckled while placing the clean dishes back into their cupboard. After doing so, he slowly made his way back to the girl, sending her an eye smile as he brushed back her fallen bangs.

"What do you and dad usually do that's usually only done by older people?"
Sunmi's question threw Jimin for a loop as it had him thinking of ...other things, his face growing beet red as he did.

"I- well.. uh- you see, I don't think we do much. We're actually quite a boring couple."

"Wow, yet another lie, dad."
With another roll of her eyes, the girl exited the dining room to return back to her bedroom.
"You know, you adults always tell us to not lie- lying is bad, but you guys do it all the time!!"