63

"Go get the other officers, I'll call for back-up."

"I'm not leaving until I know Jimin is in there-"

"-Trust me, he's in there. I'll keep this guy here while he's still in the car. But you have to find the others. Please Yoongi, think of Jimin.."

Yoongi's eyes flickered between the officer and the male in the car before he nodded, running off in the opposite direction to find the others.

"Officers! Officers we found him! Officer Ree needs assistance!" Yoongi yelled at the top of his lungs, catching the attention of the two police officers. They ran back down the stairs, leaving an innocent neighbor stranded as they got into their car.

"Get in, it'll be easier!" The officer shouted, and Yoongi instantly did as told. Yoongi gripped onto the seat anxiously as they drove through several trees, making their way through the maze to find the location officer Ree was in.

| | |

"I've cleaned up, can I have a glass of water now?" Jimin stood at Daehyun's side as the male sat on the couch, lighting his cigar before glaring up at him.

"Did you ask correctly?"

Jimin mentally cursed at himself as he had indeed forgotten to use the name they had ordered for him to say. Leaning forward on his tippie-toes, Jimin fluttered his lashes uselessly in hopes of flirting his way through the situation.

"Please, master? May I have a glass of water? I'll even clean your room too.."

"You think that's all it's gonna take to trick me, mutt? Not a chance. Go back up to your room and stay in there until Jung-su arrives."

"B-But master, I already a-asked-"

"- Did I stutter!? I said go up to your room!"
Daehyun snapped, throwing the bud of his cigar directly at Jimin's face, causing the younger to flinch and yelp in fear.

"I-I'm sorry!" Jimin scurried back up the creaky, wooden stairs and began tearing up again. He sat in the corner, pressing his knees up to his chest as he cried out the only name he found comfort in,
"..Yoongi...Yoongi.."

| | |

"Get out of the car!!"
Officer Ree demanded again, this time aiming his gun at Jung-su as he got out with his hands above his head.
"Do not move or you will be shot! I'm looking for abductee, Park Jimin. Is that male inside this house? Yes or no?!"

He groaned and stepped closer to the male as Jung-su said nothing, keeping silent as the officer took out a pair of handcuffs.