38

//do I have to even put a warning anymore? lmao. You know what's up, smut ahead. (; //

____________________________________

Jimin's hands were moving at a stable pace as he worked and kneaded at the cock before him. Low grunts and moans erupted from Yoongi's mouth as his member was being pleasured by him.

"Mouth, now." Yoongi demanded as he shoved Jimin toward his pulsing member, catching the blonde off guard. Hitting the back of his throat, Jimin engulfed his boyfriend, taking him whole as his tongue slid across every inch of him.

"Mmm, fuck.. Park, you really k-know how I l-like it.." Yoongi let out a throaty groan as he watched the boy bob his head, his nose brushing against his navel each time he came back down.

"Mhm" Jimin hummed, sending a pleasurable wave of lust through Yoongi at the vibrations of his voice. 
Pulling away with a 'pop', Jimin wiped away at the corner of his mouth, sitting up straight on his knees to try to meet yoongi's lips.

Yoongi moved away, smirking down at the boy for being so needy. Jimin made a whining sound out of annoyance, gripping onto the blue-haired male's legs in an eager manner.

"Yoongi!" Jimin cried out, his torso bouncing out of tantrum as he pressed his chin onto the other's chest. Finally giving in, Yoongi leaned down to grab him by the jaw and kiss him. Allowing their lips to slot together for a few more seconds than usual, they both pulled away with light pants of air.

"You make me want to go soft on you," Yoongi smirked. "But I won't."

Forcing him up and onto his feet, Yoongi laid the boy down, crawling on top of him as his tongue trailed it's way down his collar bones.
Jimin whimpered under him, his hands finding purchase on Yoongi's back for support as two fingers had abruptly entered him.

"Ah, Y-Yoongi.." his eyes shut tight, his walls clenching around his fingers. "W-Wait" he whined.

"No, I told you I'm not going soft. But you don't want it to be soft, do you? You're a little prince when it comes to pleasure, but you like it rough. Don't you? Huh?" Yoongi slipped in two more digits without warning, the boy gasping from the sudden action.  Jimin's eyes shot open, rolling back as a wave of pleasure consumed him. Bucking his hips down toward the source, his whimpers became heavier as Yoongi pulled his fingers out.

"Did I say it was okay to pleasure yourself?" Yoongi's tone was laced with taunt, libido and dominance, only making it harder for Jimin to comply to his instructions.

Shaking his head, Jimin slid his hands away from his back to place them on the blue-haired male's cheeks. "Kiss?"

Yoongi smirked at his behavior, taking his hand to squeeze the blonde's cheeks together, making his lips pucker out cutely. "Aw baby, what don't you understand? Tonight's your punishment night. No more taunting, no more kisses unless you deserve them."

"Nu-uh" Jimin managed to pout through his squished lips. Before he could even beg for more, Yoongi had flipped him over onto his stomach, smacking a hand down to his bare ass. "Ah!"

"Be a good boy Jiminie," Yoongi cooed, leaving the male unattended as he moved away from the bed. Jimin peeked over his own shoulder to see his boyfriend scavenging through his drawers. "No peeking"

He quickly looked away, fixing his gaze on the wall in front of him. His body shook with excitement and anxiousness as he listened to the footsteps of the other male nearing. The mattress sunk from the added weight, indicating Yoongi had climbed onto it again.