Ep 7

(Pov: 3rd Person)

Shadow's main focus was supposed to be destroying a secondary Eggman base. He blew up robots and fired his Chaos spears, but his mind kept slipping back to Sonic being all alone.

  Sonic didn't really mind anything at first. He still had Tails and the gang to hang out with, but he couldn't be as natural with them. By the third day he was ignoring everyone, Shadow missing being the only think on his mind. The red rose and blue flower, the only thing he watched.

(Pov: Sonic)

  Where is he? He's been gone for three days already, and so has Rouge. I don't care if it was an extremely important mission, he could have told me first, Sonic was wearing a red sweater with time, stupid heart, making me feel attached to him. I want him to come back already. I moped around on my couch. I didn't feel like running, I wanted Shadow to come back so I could be myself with someone again. I know it was only for two days but, maybe if I didn't yell at him we might have had some fun.

"...control," I heard that as Shadow showed up on my coffee table.

"S-Shadow," I was staring a turned away with warm cheeks, "where did you disappear to?"

"G.U.N sent me out on a useless mission," He sat across from me. I could have sworn I saw a pink tint on his cheeks, "Red suits you better than green."

"Shut up," I smiled and tossed a pillow at him, "So what was the mission?"

"Destroy an Eggman base," Shadow was being surprisingly open with me, I don't think I've ever seen him talk this much.

"S-Shadow, y-you haven't told anyone right?" I asked as my ears pinned back afraid of his answer.

"No I haven't," he smiled at me and I looked away, he's making my ears and cheeks feel really hot, "are you-?"

"Blushing No! It's just warm in here so I think I'll take the sweater off," I suddenly stood up and interrupted him.

(PoV: Shadow)

  He was stripping down, I just caught a glimpse of under the sweater and pulled the sweater back down. What am I doing? Why do I care if he shows some fur? I let go of the bottom of the sweater and Sonic sat down again.

"What?" Sonic's face, his eyes, what's the matter with me? "Shadow. Did something happen on the mission?"

"No, it happened before," why am I telling him this? But it doesn't feel right to keep too quiet about it.

"What happened?" Why are you acting more feminine? I thought the sweaters were it but your personality switches too.

"I forgot to say goodbye," I saw Sonic's face turn a brighter red than his shoes.

(PoV: 3rd Person)

  Sonic's face went red and he couldn't think of anything to say. Shadow thought he wasn't thinking straight, and he wasn't. He was thinking in between what he was going to do with the adorable, blushing blue mess in front of him; and what was making him think in such a way.

"Sonic," Shadow lifted his chin.

"Shadow," Sonic looked at his ruby eyes.

  Shadow was slowly closing the gap between them. Sonic's eyes were wide as he felt Shadow's tan lips on his own. He felt a warm chill up his back as Shadow took dominance. What am I doing? Shadow thought as he pinned Sonic to the couch. Sonic just closing his eyes tight as his body began heating up, reacting to Shadows forced entrance to his mouth from the kiss. He had Sonic pinned, but it wasn't a fight, it felt right for both of them.

"Mph~!" Sonic moaned as Shadow played with his sweet spot in the kiss.

  For Rouge that was the perfect picture.

~~~

I'm so fucking happy with this chapter right now. 😄😁

Anyway, until next time my dearest readers.