Ep 12

(PoV: Sonic)

I was pulled away from Amy's grip in a second, then I was in an empty field. Shadow was holding me in his arms.

"Th-thanks," I said realizing he had just saved me.

"What even got her obsessed with you, we should just show her exactly who you belong to," his seductive voice made me want to do just that, but I wasn't ready for the result to come.

"I wish I could, but not yet. I'm not ready," I rested my head against his soft chest fur, "but at least we're alone right now."

"I know, look what I grabbed before saving you," he put me down, and showed me my yellow poncho and headband.

"S-Shadow I can't wear that out here," I looked around to see if anyone saw already.

"Why not, we're alone. And it's what you want to do isn't it," he dressed me and picked me back up, "besides I want the real you to always be here."

"Oh Shadow," I gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I won't leave, but we still have to keep this to ourselves."

"I know, but I do have something for you," he smirked.

"What is it?"

"You'll see."

We chaos controlled to his room. The gray room. Amy had already left. He pulled out another black box with red ribbon.

"You keep buying me things, I feel like getting you something," I said opening the box.

"You gave me you last night, that's the only gift I need," he teased me.

"Oh Shadow~" I lifted the long brown socks, he like a different person, but I love my ruby no matter what, "I love it."

(PoV: Shadow)

"Try them on," I couldn't wait to see them on him.

"I will I will," I knew he noticed the symbol on the top side of each sock, "this is sweet is you."

He kicked off his shoes and switched his socks. My red symbol rested at the top of each sock, he would be seen as mine. You could see a small tint of blue on his knees when he bent his legs with the thin socks, all I cared about was that they were a perfect fit.

"So how do they feel?" I asked sliding my hand up his leg, you're so cute, I wanna do you right now.

"They're really comfortable. I like the symbol at the top," he wrapped his arms around my neck, "What are you thinking about?"

"How I want to feel the you from last night all over again," I whispered and his face went red.

He really was like a different person, more loveable. Sweet and innocent, despite what we did last night, somehow even more caring, and much more naturally free.

"Shadow~ no I'm still sore," he giggles with that adorable smile.

"And yet your voice alone teases me, tempting me to take you," I held him tight.

"I do not," he laughed.

"Well i-" I beeping from his communicator interrupted us.

"Sonic Eggman is attacking the village, we need you," Tails said annoying me.

"I have to go," Sonic still could barely stand.

"You can watch but I won't let you fight in your condition," I picked him up with his legs bending over one arm and his back against the other, "I don't need you getting hurt."

"Shadow wait-!" Sonic shouted before we appeared in the village.