Ep 24

(PoV: Sonic)

  I couldn't get this annoying collar off. Scourge was just watching me in the chair across from me. I kept pulling at the collar, only feeling weaker with each pull. I finally stopped, feeling barely strong enough to stand.

"Giving up Blue? You've used up all your strength. Now you can't even fight back," he got up and ran his hand down my back. I swatted it away and he pinned me, "Finally helpless."

  He had me trapped between the floor under me and him over me.

"Scourge," Mephilies interrupted him, thank chaos he had perfect timing. I'm more nervous about what Scourge was going to do, "I would pick a wiser location to do this. You might not be so comfortable, I could care less about his comfort with this," a*shole. Well, at least it'll delay whatever Scourge is planning.

"I'll be fine here. Besides, this room is soundproof," Scourge looked back down at me, that look in his eyes making me nervous, "Scared Blue?"

"If I had a choice between you and the floor, I'd pick the floor," I said.

"That's cold of you," he lifted my shirt and ran his hand through the fur on stomach and waist, "Just need you to answer something."

"I knew you didn't know," Mephilies commented.

"Shut it," he unbuttoned my jeans and placed his finger where the zipper ended, "Tell Sonic, are you hiding anything in the area?"

"What are you talking about?" I squirmed around trying to loosen his grip, but he held me down strong.

"An empty oven then," oven? He moved his hand up to my chest.

"I don't have an oven, I'm a boy. Thought that was obvious," I looked down, I definitely don't have an oven, I think.

"We'll let the doctor decide that," Scourge got off me and left with Mephilies, leaving me alone.

  My ears twitched to the sound of closing locks on the other side of the door. I tried standing, the collar was keeping my strength back. My legs shook and my weight and I fell back down. I inched into the closest corner and curled up into a ball, hoping some rest would get me my strength back from this damn collar. Don't worry Shadow, I'm not giving up yet, I closed my eyes and let myself rest.

(PoV: Shadow)

  Rouge was forcing me to wait for 'back up'. If that's what you can call Sonic's little team. I didn't care about them, I only wanted to get my little Lapis back. I walked around the ruined base while Rouge was outside waiting for Sonic's team. I looked around, finding a blue quill on the ground of the dome. Sonic's sweet smile came to mind and I continued walking. I found a second command room, abandoned. A cloth covered something on a table in the center of the room. Lifting the cloth I saw a glass bow with the amulate I made Sonic. I lifted the lid of the box and took the amulate in my hand. I walked out with Rouge calling me.

"Shadow! Get you ebony butt down here!" She shouted.

  I rolled my eyes and jumped down. The whole, annoying group was there. I still had no interest in their conversations.

"Shadow what are holding?" The twin-tailed kit asked me.

  I ignored him and hid the amulate in my quills.

"Let's go, now that you have your back up," I growled.

"Ahahahah!" Eggman's cackle came from above, "Well since you've all gathered, here I'll have to send out my robots."