Ep 40

Yay! Shadow got Chuck's blessing! Okay, to be honest, I've been dying to write this chapter. So please enjoy! Also comment, I want to know what you think.

(PoV: Sonic)

  I woke up alone in bed. I had no idea what was going on, there were rose petals everywhere. I saw a letter on the nightstand. My name written on it in cursive letters. I opened it up and read the note inside.

  For my Little Lapis who I love so much,

  Sonic, to you I have set up this day. I want this to be one you will always remember. So follow my notes to find me. For now, brush your teeth and wear the outfit I have prepared for you. And show off your amulate today.

-Love, Shadow   

  I looked around. There was an outfit ready for me on our dresser. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. It was a white winter sweater. It had a collar, but it was open over my shoulders. It had a string bow with two palm palms at the ends of the long strings attached to the bow. I wore my amulate over it. There were boots and socks for me to wear too. The boots matched the sweater. The thick hem, lick the collar of the sweater and the same bow and palm palms on each boot. The socks were just plain black and snuck up to my thighs. I quickly slipped on my new socks and shoes. I found another letter by the mirror.

  You look lovely my dear.

  Come down and have breakfast, Bunny is waiting for you there with Rouge.

- Love Shadow      

  I ran down the stairs and sure enough Rouge and Bunny were there.

"He was right, you do look amazing," Rouge smile and walked up to me, "just a little touch-up," she ran her lip Stick over my lips and place a bow in my quills, "perfect."

"Come on Sugarhog, let's feed you already," Bunny guided me to our dining table.

  She put a plate down in front of me. Two pancakes on it, one of my favorite meals. I ate and Rouge fixed her touch up on me. Bunny handed me another letter.

"I'd keep all of those with you in order, just in case," Rouge advice.

"In case of what?" I asked.

"Nothing," they both answered.

  I opened it up, and Rouge placed a small bag over my shoulder and across my chest.

"It'll help you keep track of the letters, good luck," she said and they both left.

  Enjoy your breakfast? I know you did.

  You'll need that energy. I can't wait to see you, but for now, why not take a walk to the park? You'll see what's waiting for you there.

- Love Shadow

  I wanted to run. That must have been why Shadow had me wear these boots, he didn't want me rushing through this. If I couldn't run the I wouldn't be able to just search for him. Not bad midnight ruby, I laughed and proceeded on my walk.