Ep 41

(PoV: Sonic)

  I was engaged to Shadow, we were truly becoming a family. All that was left was one thing. I bit my lip as I woke him up. It was middle of the night, and I was feeling hot. I blew a breath against his ear, it twitched in response.

"Shadow~" I sang, "I need you to cool me down."

"Someone in heat? He opened one eye, smirking," he pulled me onto his lap.

"Someone pretending to sleep again?" I blew in his ear again.

"Hey stop that," he held my hands behind my back, "don't make me restrain you."

"What will you do if I don't," I felt hotter when he touched me. This ovulation pattern was driving me crazy, "come on, get me pregnant already."

"Now I'm going to make you wait," he teased.

Lemons

  He opened a box we hid under our bed. He pulled out a red ribbon.

"I don't think I've gotten my engagement present yet. Looks like I'll have to wrap it up myself," He began unrolling the ribbon.

"Well then, happy engagement," I kissed his cheek as he started wrapping the ribbon around my wrists.

  He lit candles while I waited, I was wrapped as his little present. My hands pinned gently behind me, the ribbon was cut into sperate pieces so at least it was fairly comfortable. Shadow had tied my legs like ballet slippers, a bow on my left leg. The ribbon went around my chest a few times, but still very much showed my body. There were a few in my quills with a bow making the right ear flicker every once in a while. There was even a tag around my neck with Shadow's name on it.

"Look I've got the world's sexiest present," he purred and he crawled back onto the bed.

"You haven't even opened me up yet, and you're already complimenting me," I giggle as he laid me onto my back.

"Just seeing you all wrapped up like this, what am I going to do to you first?" The box opened and waited on our nightstand.

"You can do whatever you want with me," I purred as his fingers traced my side.

  We started with a kiss, Shadow quickly taking dominance over me. He always played with my mouth making me moan, I decided to make a little change myself.

(PoV: Shadow)

  He was too cute and sexy wrapped up like that. I started with a kiss, going for our usual at first. I made him moan once I got to explore his mouth once more, then he caught me off guard. He was sucking on my tongue. I broke the kiss, not that I didn't enjoy it.

"Where'd you learn that?" I asked, now only wanting him more than ever before.

"You still haven't learned everything about me yet pretty boy," he smirked with that smug smile I hated before.

"Don't go acting tough and cool. I'm about to make you wake the neighbors," I smirked returning to the kiss, this time making it a deep French kiss.

(PoV: Sonic)

  My body was burning for him, and Shadow was absolutely delivering. He ended the kiss and began kissing down my body. Warm chills taking over. As he got lower and lower my back arched more and I left out quiet breathless moans. His touch would always be amazing. Then he reached that spot, repeatedly kissing and leaving a hickey.

"Oo~ Shadow~" I moaned, he moved to just below my tail, "Ooh~"

"Ready for the real fun?" He asked.

"Go for it," I gasped. I felt something warm and wet enter me, "AAH~♡♡!"

  It made a knot form in my lower abdomen, I knew it was his tongue again. It sent powerful surges through me. I felt myself only get hotter and hotter. Shadow stopped and that feeling I felt before was replaced with something cold.

"Let me hear those moans of yours up close," he whispered, pushing his 'toy' farther into me.

"Aa♡~!" I shouted as the vibrations started ever so lightly.

(PoV: 3rd Person)

  Shadow nibbled Sonic's ear as he pumped the 'toy' in and out of Sonic's tailhole. Sonic started moaning more and more often, Shadow enjoyed each sound his sapphire fiance made. The scarlet striped hedgehog began to enter one, lubricated finger into his fiance next to the 'toy'. Stretching the tight hole wider. Sonic's moan became louder and louder, especially when a second finger was added and then replaced with Shadow's member.  He rammed Sonic's sweet spot and increased the power of the 'toy's vibrations. To add onto Sonic's bliss in pleasure  Shadow began stroking Sonic's member. Both hedgehogs enjoying their moments together. Shadow's prediction came true as nearby neighbors would knock to complain, completely ignored by both hedgehogs. Shadow continued his desire to give Sonic another night for him to never forget. Sonic continued letting his fiance have his way with him, well knowing that Shadow would never hurt him.

  The night ended with the loudest moan Sonic's voice could handle as he came, himself being filled with Shadows cum.

"I... I can't... even tell you... how a-amazing... you were," the tied hedgie panted as his fiance laid next to him.

"You... never cease... to amaze me," Shadow hugged his tangled partner.

  The red ribbon now more tangled around Sonic than before. Yet unknown to both mates, a certain streaked hedgehog's sperm was making releasing its DNA into a now fertilized egg within a sapphire colored partner.

  For now, they both rested in their bed. The sun soon to begin rising behind them. Leaving them painted in a scene of a pink, orange, red, and yellow sunrise. Both sleeping in after a long night of celebrating their engagement.